IGNORED

Sporting Lisbon.

The Beard

Travel sorted, accommodation sorted and now match ticket is in my possession :D

Incidentally, a group of nine are travelling from Liverpool to Heathrow on the 25th Feb, 6am flight. We may have to hire a mini-bus, so there may be spare seats if anyone else is travelling to Heathrow for similar flights. I will post again if this comes to fruition.

Edited by The Beard

Travel sorted, accommodation sorted and now match ticket is in my possession :D

Incidentally, a group of nine are travelling from Liverpool to Heathrow on the 25th Feb, 6am flight. We may have to hire a mini-bus, so there may be spare seats if anyone else is travelling to Heathrow for similar flights. I will post again if this comes to fruition.

Enjoy Beard! I was hoping to finally get to a game seeing as im working in Barcelona most weeks now, but im having to fly to Brazil for 2 weeks and guess which day im leaving...

anyway, hope you get a better game to watch than yesterdays mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Just some information if anyone is travelling to Lisbon next week via Heathrow. The check in desks at Heathrow do not open until 4am, even though we are on a 6am flight. So do not do as we did when flying to Lisbon for the Benfica game and got to Heathrow at 2am as nothing was open (check indesks didn't even open until 4.30am) including bars/ cafes etc, so if you do go early take some refreshments with you.