IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

Memmaclub

Depends which Everton turns up!....the one that played Chelsea and Arsenal or the team that were dismal against Birmingham and liverpool.

In pretty much the most unpredictable season for many a year, I think the answer to your question, from me would be, havn't got a friggin clue.

We could at present be, given all the advantage of injuries (not occuring) and the rub of the green, in the top 4......but we are as we stand not that many points of second bottom, and if we have a bad run could end up in the relegation fight.

So much depends on the form of others, pretty much as it's always done.

Law of averages to me says.....top half, probably top 8....work out your law of averages through blue tinted glasses and it could be as high 5th.

Strange season!

Edited by Blue 250

Spurs are as you say looking short on form at the moment,.

If we beat Spurs i think we will finish above them.

Birmingham have done well but I think we will outscore them in the final games.

That leaves City and Villa.

On their day both look very good however Villa have the occasional slip up while with City they seem to be getting tactics wrong against some teams and really struggling to get the results. The Stoke game today could be another example as I fancy a draw or Stoke win.

I havne't forgotten the shites, they seem to have stumbled there way head first into some kind of form all be it wtihout playing great. I think they will score enuogh points to finish top 5, 4th is down to either City or Villa keeping results coming, Everton pulling out nearly all wins to the end of the seaon or shites doing enough to hold off the others.

were no doubt the form side and another couple of wins in the first half of the season and i'd be saying 4th would be ours but we've a lot of work to do.

I've just done the BBC predicotr but it's oddly come out with some teams playing 1 game short. My prediction had Chelsea winning the league by 1 point (with 1 game in hand!), man u second, arsenal 2 points behind in 3rd and villa in 4th 14 points behind. Liverpool 5th 1 point behind villa and 4 ahead of us with us having 1 game in haand.

As a prediction i'm going to say 6th.

I am going to be hopeful and say 4th :D

I think so because if we beat like FairWooney said we will go ahead of them

Aston Villa will lose form at the end of the season like last season

Cities defense and tactics are shaky

Liverpool have not been playing very well so i believe we can go ahead of them

and Birmingham have started losing form and it wont be long before we pass them :rolleyes:

Depends which Everton turns up!....the one that played Chelsea and Arsenal or the team that were dismal against Birmingham and liverpool.

In pretty much the most unpredictable season for many a year, I think the answer to your question, from me would be, havn't got a friggin clue.

We could at present be, given all the advantage of injuries (not occuring) and the rub of the green, in the top 4......but we are as we stand not that many points of second bottom, and if we have a bad run could end up in the relegation fight.

So much depends on the form of others, pretty much as it's always done.

Law of averages to me says.....top half, probably top 8....work out your law of averages through blue tinted glasses and it could be as high 5th.

Strange season!

:blink::blink::blink:

:blink::blink::blink:

Pretty simple really Mouse!

If everytnig stays on an average trend, contiues pretty much as things are running, then it would certainly be a top half finish , probably even as high as top 8!....IF you want to look at the rest of the season with the potential of what COULD happen, with your Blue glasses (you've heard of that phrase :rolleyes: )on, then maybe a finish as high as 5th could be imagined!

See even a mouse can get things if explained properly ;)

I'm going to say sixth or seventh, but I just put on my blue glasses and I am seeing fifth. I will be happy as long as were not relegated because that means another season to look forward to with hopes of a champs league birth, prem title, and many more accomplishments. Man these blue glasses make things look awesome. I think I even see Felli a full fit going into next season (and by full fit I see him holding the ball, winning headers, and obviously getting yellow cards :D )