IGNORED

Ticket Problems For Sporting Tonight

Just curious to know if anybody else had any ticket problems tonight

I am a season ticket holder and I bought my own seat for the game tonight but when I pitched up 5 minutes before kick off as I usually do I couldnt get in. I was directed to the ticket office were I was told they had no record of me purchasing my seat and so I had to buy another ticket.

Apart from the fact I missed the first 15 minutes of the game I had to sit away from my mates as my seat had been sold t someone else. Sure enough I have just got in and checked my bank account and confirmed that the club has taken money from my account so in effect I have had to pay twice for tonights game

While I was waiting in the queue to sort it out there were at least 5 other people in the same boat so just wondering if anybody else had he same problem

I had no problem last night but I have encountered that problem before. What I do now is request a receipt, which will show your seat number on it and date when bought, when I purchase a cup ticket and take that along just in case anything happens. I don't know if stewards or gateman have been instructed to check receipts if problems occur but it would make things simpler and faster if they where.