IGNORED

Cahill Injured.

Sheeeeeedy

...according to this Premier League article.

Almost certain to miss United game, maybe more. Moyes mus be tearing his hair out. Why do we get so many injuries, the Fellaini one really makes me wonder whether we are cursed.

I don't know the stats but no other team has had the amount of serious injuries we have had in the past 18 months - Yak,Arteta,Jags, Vic, Neville and now Fellaini

Another injury when the player is right in form after looking below par as well :(.

That's the most galling part of it, it seems as soon as one of our lot hit top form, they're bound to get injured, Arteta and Jags were on fire last season when they got crocked, now Felli. It's so demoralising it's untrue

I wouldn't say no one else has a lot of injuries.

quite a lot of clubs have had plenty of players out at a time in the last year or so.

We have had plenty of nasty long term ones thuogh but I don't think it could be put down to anything that wouldn't happen to any other team.

Sahme as Cahill had just hit some form since getting a couple of goals. he was looking much more lively.

Maybe a chance to either play 4-4-2 and get Yak working or to play Bilya in his favoured position.

"Everton fear midfielder Tim Cahill could miss their next three games with the calf strain he picked up against Sporting Lisbon."

Hold on to the could, mind you that means he could be out for even longer I suppose :unsure: .