Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Best Team In The Land.

Great stuff cheers for that Mike, It's just ashame we have had a shite start or we would be sat in fourth spot or atleast pushing City for it <_< Hopefully next season we can start as we mean to go on with all the lads back from injury and i can see us having a good season i've even put £25 on a work with a shite fan that we will be in the top four next season may be crazy but we are more then capable at times :blink:

Good to see that we've clawed back 8 and 9 points respectively from Villa and Tottenham. Still to play 3 of the teams above us aswell, so all to play for especially if a few other results go our way.

I always get confused... is it top 6 or 7 that get Europe next year?

I always get confused... is it top 6 or 7 that get Europe next year?

Officially it's just fifth that gets Europa. The other two places go to the cup winners unless they're qualified through the league. So really we need teams that are going to finish above us to win them starting with United beating Villa.

Not sure what the rule is this year regarding the FA Cup....used to be that the runners-up got the place if the winners didn't need it but I think I heard that that's no longer the case. Could be wrong.