IGNORED

Jags Is Back!

Romey 1878

I cant wait to see him get back on the pitch again. The ovation Arteta got was amazing but I suspect Jags' will be bigger (if its possible). I imagine Moyes will want to bring him on in a home game which will be a couple of weeks ish away at least. Hopefully we got 4 up and we can bring him on for 10-15 mins. I certainly wouldnt want to throw him in the deep end like we did with Arteta.

Everton: Turner, Coleman, Bidwell, Wallace, Jagielka, Duffy, Craig, Forshaw, Vaughan, Anichebe, Baxter. Subs: Davies, Akpan, Peterlin, Nsiala, McAleny.

Where is Mustafi? Is he injured?

This is fantastic news for Everton. I can't wait to hear how Shane does alongside such a fantastic player.

DM...

'He is back training now and we will try and push him on quickly as we might need him on Thursday,'

'He is physically not ready and he needed an injection in a cyst on his knee that kept him from training for a week. We hope that has cleared up. He is back training and with the people we've got out for this game I could do with him.'

Jagielka and the physio's know far more about his knee than Moyes!

If Jagielka plays, then Jagielka has said he's ready.I can't imagine him saying he's ready when he's not.Match fitness might not be there but his brain will working overtime, get a few other defenders around him protecting him, doing some of his running, listening to him....that might be enough to ease him back in.

Phil!.......if your bored and checking out these forums.

WELCOME BACK......AND GOOD LUCK!

DM...

'He is back training now and we will try and push him on quickly as we might need him on Thursday,'

'He is physically not ready and he needed an injection in a cyst on his knee that kept him from training for a week. We hope that has cleared up. He is back training and with the people we've got out for this game I could do with him.'

Don't do it Moyes, please.

DM...

does this mean they registered Jags as part of the Europa team? just find it strange considering the amount of time he has been out.

With Mark on this one, if hes not ready dont play him. Even if he thinks hes fit dont play him. Dont want to even see him on the bench. Stay home and wait until FULLY fit, then we can talk about getting him match fit...

I wouldn't hate to see him get a 15 minute run out. Would be quite wary of him getting a start though. But, again, Moyes has been with Jags every day, he wouldn't put him on the bench unless he knew he was fit to play a part. And just think of the boost that will give our boys to have him back. Maybe it'll cause a stellar performance from our fringe defenders now that there's yet another competitor for spots.

• 2 weeks later...