IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices

Romey 1878

All sounds a bit odd to me. As I understand it they're justifying a £17 rise by saying that there are six premium games next season (how many were there this?).

To me individual game pricing should be totally irrelevant when it come to season ticket pricing....bit shabby I think.

Or am I misunderstanding it?

As an American, unable to see any matches live, I thank you gents for funding our transfer kitty!

:lol:

You're joking right? We'll be selling a player to do that, just like the past few seasons! Although, we probably only need to bring Donovan in (if possible) so it should only cost us someone like Yobo.

Bit of a misleading article then?

"A key part of next season's ticket pricing structure is the re-introduction of six premium fixtures. This was in place for the 2000/01 Season at an additional cost of £18. Ten years later we will return to a premium on six fixtures but at a reduced cost of £17."

I guess what they're saying is that in recent years they've not taken account of the inclusion of premium games when working out the prices, and that the last time they did that (in 00/01) it resulted in the prices being £18 more than they would otherwise have been....an extra £3 for each game. This time they're only charging an extra £2.83 for each premium game :blink: .

That's the only way I can make sense of it....but it's a pointless and confusing bit of waffle and justification if you ask me (I'd say "spin" but I hate the use of the word in that context :angry: ).

• 2 weeks later...