Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Call-up For Saha

[sorry Romey, it wasn't working when I tried it, nevermind, it is now. ;) ]

Although I'm glad when any of our players get called up for their national team, I just hope that they go gentle with our King Louis as we don't want him getting injured on us. That aside, good on him, he deserves it as he has done really well this season.

no shock really with all the suspensions

yeah, im with this. Hopefully it will help him start scoring again. He seemed to dry up after that injury and missed out on his call up then, right? Might work the other way too!

Shame that he has had to pull out of the France team due to injury but let's face it their a joke anyways. It's fully deserved that he's managed to get into their XI but for me it's not a surprise that he's back out of it. Too injury prone, let's just hope he gets another chance to shine and make it to the Euro 2012 qualifiers.

Shame that he has had to pull out of the France team due to injury but let's face it their a joke anyways. It's fully deserved that he's managed to get into their XI but for me it's not a surprise that he's back out of it. Too injury prone, let's just hope he gets another chance to shine and make it to the Euro 2012 qualifiers.

He's pulled out already? :blink:

Get your facepalm smiley ready Mark!

Sorry I thought that the link you posted above was about his recent call-up where in actual fact you posted it in March. :P

Go King Louis :rolleyes:

Get your facepalm smiley ready Mark!

Sorry I thought that the link you posted above was about his recent call-up where in actual fact you posted it in March. :P

Go King Louis :rolleyes:

thats what beers in the sun do to ya! :P

:lol:

Oh let's all jump on the Dark Bandwagon! Haha, that comment and were only three games into the season B)

im just jealous! hope youre enjoying your hols(?)!

@Galactic: Yeah it's the best holiday I've ever had, it's just this sun is messing with my footballing mind B) I'm sure the rest of the lads will tell you when I'm fully focused on the game I read the game as good as ol' Moyesey :P

And indeed it is Marco, I've missed this place :lol:

@Galactic: Yeah it's the best holiday I've ever had, it's just this sun is messing with my footballing mind B) I'm sure the rest of the lads will tell you when I'm fully focused on the game I read the game as good as ol' Moyesey :P

And indeed it is Marco, I've missed this place :lol:

Enjoy your holiday mate. Hope yours is as good as mine was this year!