IGNORED

What Should Our New Away Kit Look Like?

hey, like every1 i fink d new home kit is been our best for a while, but Everton always bring out decent away kits 2. What colours do you reckon we will have for shirt, short and socks.

2005/06- silver 3rd kit - yellow

2004/05- white 3rd kit - black

I'm a fan of black kit like the 3rd kit in 2004/05, makes us look meaner lol!!

wat do reckon???

post-1776-1149257362.jpg

post-1776-1149257514.jpg

hey, like every1 i fink d new home kit is been our best for a while, but Everton always bring out decent away kits 2. What colours do you reckon we will have for shirt, short and socks.

2005/06- silver            3rd kit - yellow

2004/05- white            3rd kit - black

I'm a fan of black kit like the 3rd kit in 2004/05, makes us look meaner lol!!

wat do reckon???

B) cool baby men in black :P

I reckon the problem with playing in black is that is isn't different enough from our home colours which is a problem when we play teams like chelsea. Still I agree that black does look cooler than the white away kits never been a fan of the white away kits don't mind the grey ones but don't get me started on that bumblebee kit we had noooooo...........

I like it when we can wear our all blue away kit, including blue shorts

But for an alternative Fozzies idea could be eyecatching, but I will have to wait and see what the Milan NY & London autum fashion shows come up with, like the idea of kate moss in an Everton top

Im an old stickler I no, but I personally belive our away kit should be the traditional yella(more orangey) with blue trimmings.

I realise merchandisng is todays rationale, but a sparkly pretty alternate third strip, could surely cater to those whom prefer that kind of style?