IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Let's not get into a language war again!

However, since we're at it, I'll point out that he didn't use any punctuation, and YOU DIDN'T START YOUR SENTENCE WITH A CAPITAL LETTER!!!

How many times did you read and re-read your post, to ensure there were no mistakes?

:D

Fag paper between Distin and Alcaraz all year; toss of a coin between the two of them for me. Neither good enough though.

This. Alcaraz was shit against Kiev but Distin had been terrible in his games he'd had. A liability. And I'm pleased he won't be here next season.

Blabbing again to the Belgium press headlines on Evertons page on sky sports.

Make of it what you will but he needs to learn to keep his trap shut or fuck off.

As muchas I want you here and I think you'll go on to great things, if you don't want to be here Romelu then fuck right off to the highest bidder.

Blabbing again to the Belgium press headlines on Evertons page on sky sports.

Make of it what you will but he needs to learn to keep his trap shut or fuck off.

As muchas I want you here and I think you'll go on to great things, if you don't want to be here Romelu then fuck right off to the highest bidder.

Goes for any player.

A couple months ago it was ok that he had the touch of an elephant as he's only 21, now he's 22 he's thrown that idea out and wants trophies....

Learn to play football like a trophy winner you egotistical oaf. Maybe if novice 19 year old kids don't have you in their back pocket you can start talking. get more than 1 in 4 in the prem too.

Might want trophies with Everton?

And why should he kiss the badge to show loyalty? Galloway did it after 1 game, wouldn't be surprised if he was at a different club in 10 years time...but as long as he kissed the badge, he can take us for a walk.

ROM does need to pipe down but ambition shouldn't be sniffed at.

It should only be taken bad when a player disrespects the club directly, like "I won't win anything at Everton". Then I understand the anger. But a player declaring he wants to win medals? Fuck me.

If he'd have called out that he only wants to play for a CL league (mirallas) then he can fuck off too. But to suggest he wants to win stuff?

Most of you moan we don't follow our motto , well he's trying and you still fucking moan. Wankers.

And why should he kiss the badge to show loyalty? Galloway did it after 1 game, wouldn't be surprised if he was at a different club in 10 years time...but as long as he kissed the badge, he can take us for a walk.

It should only be taken bad when a player disrespects the club directly, like "I won't win anything at Everton". Then I understand the anger. But a player declaring he wants to win medals? Fuck me.

If he'd have called out that he only wants to play for a CL league (mirallas) then he can fuck off too. But to suggest he wants to win stuff?

Most of you moan we don't follow our motto , well he's trying and you still fucking moan. Wankers.

I've not read the interview (you wanker :shaking fist:), the bit I was agreeing with was, "....if you don't want to be here Romelu then fuck right off to the highest bidder."

Which I'll always stick to for him or any other player.

The thought crossed my mind he was talking about winning something with us... BUT, it's the digs at the manager, the "I don'f want to shadow the top teams" translates to us playing for 5th/6th perhaps?

It's not just that it's his agent disrespecting the club as well. Luksku should have come out and corrected that and gave his agent a rocket. Any player must realise that they hold all the cards with these agents. The player makes the agent miney not the other way round, without players the agent doesn't have a job, it's not like if he loses his agent he is fucked, they'll be lining up to have Lukaku on the books.

He should have fucking wiped the floor with that agent and told him Everton were paying his wages and to show some respect, not just because it's us, any player who's agent disrespects his employers should be publicly rocketed by the player.

It's about time these players stopped being owned like lapdogs by these vultures and stood up for themselves the shite hawkes.

Too much noise coming from Lukakus corner and always jibes atowards Everton.

Shut up or fuck off Romelu, we don't need you if you don't want to be here.