IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

lukaku was always bound to choose them over us if it's just on loan...not like he would play in europe with us if he were to get us there...he did well there and loved it

I don't care. The first sniff we had of Lukaku coming here we should have driven him into Finch Farm and signed him up there and then. As it happens we piss around like the amatuer club we are and lose out to West Brom when they catch wind of the deal.

Fuck. Off. Everton.

lukaku was always bound to choose them over us if it's just on loan...not like he would play in europe with us if he were to get us there...he did well there and loved it

Yeah the lad had a traumatic experience at Chelsea now... I think he just had a "dad, I'm coming home"-reaction. He did well at WBA and was happy and he had a good feeling about Clarke. It's just his heart speaking, not his head.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't see this as a failure of the club at all. We're operating within financial constraints, after all. The real devil to blame is David Moyes - deliberately dragging out the Fellaini deal until we have no time to do our own deals. We're losing targets because of that. Am really furious with ManU.

David Moyes had no in-put to the Lukaku deal. We're a total joke and that's all there is to say.

I don't care. The first sniff we had of Lukaku coming here we should have driven him into Finch Farm and signed him up there and then. As it happens we piss around like the amatuer club we are and lose out to West Brom when they catch wind of the deal.

Fuck. Off. Everton.

we'd have heard about it at the same time as wba