IGNORED

Official Site

Thorny

I think it looks great and is nice and easy to navigate

Slightly off topic but has anyone got the iEverton App for th iphone and if so what do you think of it, is it worth getting?

Was voted as one of the top 50 apps you can buy in the world.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/ieverton-makes-top-50-apps.html

so its gotta be pretty good?

Is it just me hetting, "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors. Click here for options."

....every time I go onto it?

And it still won't let me log in. Think it looks OK but I've not really had a good look around yet.

Is it just me hetting, "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors. Click here for options."

And it still won't let me log in. Think it looks OK but I've not really had a good look around yet.

Download Firefox or Chrome Mike, i dont go anywhere near IE now.

I get that message too Mike.

I think it looks great and is nice and easy to navigate

Slightly off topic but has anyone got the iEverton App for th iphone and if so what do you think of it, is it worth getting?

It's quite expensive for an app - If you do get it, I'd like to know what it's like :)

Hopefully your banned.

not really :blink: i think we have been getting along better this time.