IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

Saw this on another site....no idea at all if it's genuine or not. Seems a bit early for the annual leak but against that it seems to be a variation on the "bib" shirt that followed the white V in the '80's so that gives it a slight whiff of being genuine. We'll see...if it is for real it's a big improvement on this years for me.

kit.jpg

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow and Black = Fail

Despite it challenging my manhood, I rather like the pink kit...that's just me though.

Since I bought the vintage 86 shirt I've been wondering if they were gonna go with a variation of it for next year considering that this year's was based on the 85 kit.

I'd put my money on the next kit looking similar to this mock up...though I do hope that the away/third kit is a bit more adventurous than the one posted.

If anything I'd go with a Yellow/White kit with a different design rather than Yellow/Black. Donno bout you guys but I don't want to be mistaken for Hull!

The other one I wouldn't mind is Black with a Red sash! Was our first kit apparently and it's also the kit of the Essendon Football Club in Australia(an Aussie Rules team) they hold the world record for having the same kit for the longest amount of time.

I'll shut up now. :P

Edited by BrotherEstapol

I love all three (If they are real). Retro and modern designs compliment each other well.

As others have said, LCS get this guy on your books, he can do a fair way better than you!!

I know i'd be biased but if they were real, i'd already put them up as contenders for Kits of the season 10/11 haha!

i think they look awful

Atrocious, and "easy", I'd say. No real imagination. Honestly, bommerangs of contasting color on your chest and ass? I actually like the V we've had this term, I'd just calm it down a bit(dimensions wise)and re-tool the garment contruction. I like that the V is unique to our club, in my mind it takes on this role of battle insignia. Lika a sheild, or some sort of military decoration. That's my take on it anyway.

That third yellow and black is the worst one.

Yellow and Green is fail! However, Green and Gold is win! :P

TBH I much prefer Australia's Navy Blue away strips to the home one...yellow isn't really a favoured colour of mine. ;)

Blue is always best. Ive got the brazil away shirt for that reason!

I agree with Craccer as regards the "pattern"

Too much white in the home shirt. We are Everton and we play in blue.

Blue and white is the preserve of Blackburn.

Take the same comment for the other two strips.

Nice effort and nice designs, but they are not Everton.

I agree with Craccer as regards the "pattern"

Too much white in the home shirt. We are Everton and we play in blue.

Blue and white is the preserve of Blackburn.

Take the same comment for the other two strips.

Nice effort and nice designs, but they are not Everton.

I disagree - I'd say our current kit has just about the same amount of white, it's just a different pattern.

This is blackburn new-blackburn-rovers-kit.jpg Blue&White

Not, Blue with white trim/decoration.

I think arguing over this shirt is a bit frivolous though, as we've discovered, and is a certainty, that the shirt was user created.

I disagree - I'd say our current kit has just about the same amount of white, it's just a different pattern.

This is blackburn new-blackburn-rovers-kit.jpg Blue&White

Not, Blue with white trim/decoration.

I think arguing over this shirt is a bit frivolous though, as we've discovered, and is a certainty, that the shirt was user created.

Oh I am not arguing, just voicing my opinion. I don't like any of the current strips either to be honest. I don't mind a BIT of white trim, but sometimes it can be a bit much. The white 'V' we have just now I really do not like. It is far too big.

But as I say it is only my opinion. There have been worse strips. (Thank gawd we don't have anything resembling Coventry's brown thing from the 1970's)

I think it is great that we all have different opinions on this. But of course it is me who is right...... :lol:

Actually just a thought, in your opinions what is the best home strip we have had in your memory?

For me it was the strip we used in the Martin Dobson, Latchford era. Allthough, I did like the One to One strip a bit.

Actually just a thought, in your opinions what is the best home strip we have had in your memory?

The classic '60's shirt for me....though I'm sat here typing in my Dixie era one which I like a lot.

Modern times I liked the 03/04 Puma Kejian...was simple, round neck, white trim, no clever stuff (and a proper amber/blue away kit as well).