IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why release the away kit before the home? They've never done that before.

I'm sure the leaked picture is genuine but I'm equally sure that it's a very poor photo and the real thing won't look quite so bad....the shitty leaked pics in past years have always looked far worse than the genuine article.

I'll reserve judgment, but this could be revealing...

"Fans will be able to pre-order their new Everton away kit before they see it..."

Because no-one will want to buy it after they see it :mellow: ?

RobertElstone said -

"the kit is visually stunning and one of the most technically advanced shirts on the market today. Quite simply it is engineered for success"

With that in mind surely that pink disaster cant be the real deal, that, or Robert Elstone has lost the plot... Maybe a case for "Shuda gone to specsavers!"

you dont think we're keeping the home shirt for another year do you, I seriously hope not.

Not a chance....that'd cut off a substantial revenue stream, not to mention the fact that they've been flogging it off for £8 to clear stock.

you dont think we're keeping the home shirt for another year do you, I seriously hope not.

No were not this is what Elstone said on the OS

"Everton chief executive Robert Elstone said: "Our inaugural year (2009/10) with our retail partner Kitbag was without doubt, outstanding and this year we want to make the introduction of our new kits for the 2010/11 season an even bigger success"

Cant see any of the pics that you guys are thinkin are the new kits

ive seen one rumour one knockin around, sort of like a salmon pink with black stipe across it, looks horrible

and with the club opening that new link on the official site for the new kit, in pink text

im praying that its not the salmon one ive seen!

Why release the away kit before the home? They've never done that before.

I'm sure the leaked picture is genuine but I'm equally sure that it's a very poor photo and the real thing won't look quite so bad....the shitty leaked pics in past years have always looked far worse than the genuine article.

I'll reserve judgment, but this could be revealing...

"Fans will be able to pre-order their new Everton away kit before they see it..."

Because no-one will want to buy it after they see it :mellow: ?

It sounds like Everton are really trying to walk to the ends of the earth for this kit, grand speeches, competitions and a marching parade into the store for the unveiling!? They are trying to get us excited about a polished turd basically. Trying to flog this (pink) dead horse by tarting up its unveiling is a joke.

The idea of people buying before they see it, is basically saying that our fans are soo passionate, that they will be willing to buy something without knowing where the money is going!? Joke.

If it is the pink kit, im worried for our dignity, honestly! The game of football is not just about the skill, but also a small percentage is the physcological impact oo the players. They say that kits can have a very slight advantage or disadvantage mentaly; teams in red tend to seem more 'aggressive and in you face' on the pitch, the colour blue suggests a 'calm, slow approach', tighter fitting shirts can make the players look more 'proud', whereas baggy shirts look 'lazy'.

Chelsea's kit compensates the colour with the fitting and detail. Our kit last season, wasn't fitted, looked shit and made our 'boys' look like 'girls' with their buil in bra's.

This pink kit (If real) will make our boys look like faggots and potential laughing stocks. like most, i won't be buying it (If you haven't guessed already)

There's my rant :)

It sounds like Everton are really trying to walk to the ends of the earth for this kit, grand speeches, competitions and a marching parade into the store for the unveiling!? They are trying to get us excited about a polished turd basically. Trying to flog this (pink) dead horse by tarting up its unveiling is a joke.

The idea of people buying before they see it, is basically saying that our fans are soo passionate, that they will be willing to buy something without knowing where the money is going!? Joke.

If it is the pink kit, im worried for our dignity, honestly! The game of football is not just about the skill, but also a small percentage is the physcological impact oo the players. They say that kits can have a very slight advantage or disadvantage mentaly; teams in red tend to seem more 'aggressive and in you face' on the pitch, the colour blue suggests a 'calm, slow approach', tighter fitting shirts can make the players look more 'proud', whereas baggy shirts look 'lazy'.

Chelsea's kit compensates the colour with the fitting and detail. Our kit last season, wasn't fitted, looked shit and made our 'boys' look like 'girls' with their buil in bra's.

This pink kit (If real) will make our boys look like faggots and potential laughing stocks. like most, i won't be buying it (If you haven't guessed already)

There's my rant :)

Lol try telling that to the likes of Pyscho Pat, Joe Parkinson, Peter Ried, Andy Gray and Barry Horne!

I'm just hoping that the shitty shirt was leaked by EFC as a decoy, and that the proper kit is actually much classier...which means everyone will think is fantastic in comparison to the leaked kit.

Or aren't the people in marketing that clever? :P

I heard a rumour last night that the designers did 2 designs, both where that awful that they have had to go back and design it all over again, hence why away kit out first

they would have had the designs for this year a long time ago. they said after last years launch that they start designing next seasons kit straight after the last is released.