IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like Everton are really trying to walk to the ends of the earth for this kit, grand speeches, competitions and a marching parade into the store for the unveiling!? They are trying to get us excited about a polished turd basically. Trying to flog this (pink) dead horse by tarting up its unveiling is a joke.

The idea of people buying before they see it, is basically saying that our fans are soo passionate, that they will be willing to buy something without knowing where the money is going!? Joke.

If it is the pink kit, im worried for our dignity, honestly! The game of football is not just about the skill, but also a small percentage is the physcological impact oo the players. They say that kits can have a very slight advantage or disadvantage mentaly; teams in red tend to seem more 'aggressive and in you face' on the pitch, the colour blue suggests a 'calm, slow approach', tighter fitting shirts can make the players look more 'proud', whereas baggy shirts look 'lazy'.

Chelsea's kit compensates the colour with the fitting and detail. Our kit last season, wasn't fitted, looked shit and made our 'boys' look like 'girls' with their buil in bra's.

This pink kit (If real) will make our boys look like faggots and potential laughing stocks. like most, i won't be buying it (If you haven't guessed already)

There's my rant :)

Ive gotta say im with you in all that you say there mate

It better not be that crap pink shirt we have all had the dis honour of viewing recently. Robert elstone said its visually stunning. He better be right, or i'll visually stun him haha!

it's official now. that pink thing was the real deal. what a fuck up that is. blue bill must have thought to himself, "i bet i could save a penny on kits for the players if we chose pink, never have a need to wear anything else." I'll make one concession: it looks marginally better on the players than in that picture.

Aww man, I didn't like the black/pink combo at the start of last season but grew to like it and eventually bought it. Don't see that happening this year, no Europe so no 3rd shirt probably so am hoping the home one is a belter.

Actually why is the away being released earlier than the home? You'd think the bigger sales are always going to be in the home top so best to release it at start of summer unless it is a complete balls up as well... May end up just buying a training top or something this year...

Edited by w111alg

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="display:block;margin:0" width="416" height="364" data="http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param'>http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kyte.tv/f/" /><param name="flashVars" value="p=2021&c=408962&tbid=15" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

[kyte]2021/408962[/kyte]

Video of Rodwell modelling the kit:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/_services/ajax/ajax_controller.cfm?event=kyteURL&t=video&u=channels/408962/914386

Quite cheesy. I'll go back and fix this code later, please leave it here.

I love that Timmy is looking up to heaven thinking "what did i do to deserve this..."

truely awful kit. Shocking is the right word, though not the definition they wanted.

Interesting point Louis......

OH! ive just seen the point of it! We will win every away game next season! Why? If you were a defender of the opposition with all that running at you, would you not fall to the ground laughin? Open goals all game long, record scoring!

Either that or its designed to burn the eyes from the oppositions sockets....

Edited by galacticaracnid

Aww man, I didn't like the black/pink combo at the start of last season but grew to like it and eventually bought it.

Me too, but there is no way on gods earth that I will be parting with my hard earned for THAT!

Me too, but there is no way on gods earth that I will be parting with my hard earned for THAT!

Not even for Bev? You tight wad Iggy :lol:

I bet you will look really good down there amongst your friends with that on.

Don't forget the little pink bow accessories :lol: