IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gonna be the laughing stock in both Manchester, Red Liverpool and London. Why do the designers think pink is so AWFULLY cool? Or is it just to frighten the opponents? And the design of it is not exactly creative. I think this jersey would increase morale in the opposition's dressing room, and decrease it in ours..

Edited by Inca85

^ article says they've moved £42,000 in shirts. at £50 a shirt that's about 840 or 168/hr. Not exactly the huge numbers they'd have you believe. I think the kit is alright, it's not as dreadful as I first thought and will probably grow on me, but I'll wait to see the home strip before buying anything...when is that one coming out, you think they'd have set a date and announced it when they launched the away kit today.

^ article says they've moved £42,000 in shirts. at £50 a shirt that's about 840 or 168/hr. Not exactly the huge numbers they'd have you believe. I think the kit is alright, it's not as dreadful as I first thought and will probably grow on me, but I'll wait to see the home strip before buying anything...when is that one coming out, you think they'd have set a date and announced it when they launched the away kit today.

i worked out 200 an hour selling for five hours as the article says, adult mens only @ £41.99 each. thats 1.6 shirts sold every minute, per store.

i'm not sure how it compares to others, but that is a hell of a successful launch in my opinion!

all this bollocks about it selling well is pissing me off. Talkin crap, just so people think 'everyones' buying it!? they taking us as mugs? Still not impressed...Le Coq better do the Home kit well or a burning bag of shit will be placed on their, stupid, frog shaped doorstep. Nobs...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="display:block;margin:0" width="416" height="364" data="http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param'>http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kyte.tv/f/" /><param name="flashVars" value="p=2021&c=408962&tbid=15" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

[kyte]2021/408962[/kyte]

Video of Rodwell modelling the kit:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/_services/ajax/ajax_controller.cfm?event=kyteURL&t=video&u=channels/408962/914386

Quite cheesy. I'll go back and fix this code later, please leave it here.

Its really cheesy

reminds me of those homemade videos of people advertising there cloths :\

They should have had a gamelike situation where a player is playing in it..

Edited by the_everton_way

I finally clicked on the video and my god.. cheesy? it's horrific! Can't tell from the pixelation but I'm sure Jack looks terrified.

Anyway, at this rate it'll pay for Beckford's wages for a bit.. unless Le Coq get a huge chunk per shirt? How much does the club reportedly get per shirt sold?

Edited by inertia8

I agree with Ten, its a fucking embarrassment!

Within an hour after it was officially released I received 2 texts from my mates taking the piss. In fact he said we would look like 'a bunch of gays'... These arent even Liverpool supporters...

I dont mind pinks kits. in fact I think it can work well if done right but imo it looks cheap and just shit.

Hopefully the home kit is better!

This is rumoured to be the new home kit:

http://twitpic.com/1tvsoo

Looks more like a training top imo...

Edited by StevO

This is rumoured to be the new home kit:

http://twitpic.com/1tvsoo

Link won't work for me :( .

Within an hour after it was officially released I received 2 texts from my mates taking the piss. In fact he said we would look like 'a bunch of gays'... These arent even Liverpool supporters...

Can understand people not liking it but anyone taking the piss using the "gay" line can be safely ignored as a dinosaur totally lacking in imagination.

Pink = Gay is so 1970's :rolleyes: .

Do you know where it can be pre-ordered Mike? ;)

I don't think it can be yet Louis, but I'm sure the more observant and eagle eyed among our members won't have missed the handy link at the top of the page where all the lastest news of Kitbag's wide range can be found and items can be purchased at reasonable prices :D .

Not here to make friends just air opinions. If people agree i'll make friends. However i'm certainly not here to insuly any body.

Might want to rethink your argugment style. Ad hominem arguments don't fly around here. We're a tight-knit group and being amicable goes a long way to people taking your posts seriously.

I may not have been a member long but have read years of posts on here before it became a memeber only site. There are a few poeple on here who bring up very valid points and have valid view points, alternately there are a few who seem to have very blinkered or unknowlegable viewpoints. I think if someone has some insight on a subject it will be debated.