IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

sorry StevO, im gonna rant again. Boring, plain and round neck...im fat so a round neck makes me look like im wearing a fuckin dog collar.

So LeCoq went crazy on being 'different' for the away kit but seem to have forgotten the home. "oh sheet, we forgôt le 'ome kit, what colôr do we do? Le pink is done, they play in bleu reet? lets make le 'ome all bleu, same template, silly fans will nut notice the changés without a blánc trim." Actual recording taken from within the design department of a frog sports company...

I can safely say i won't be buying it till its £8 at the end of the season and i will use the banner at the top of the forum, to purchase my goods to help my friends at TT ;)

Bailey, glad you're on my wavelength mate! :)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not have been a member long but have read years of posts on here before it became a memeber only site. There are a few poeple on here who bring up very valid points and have valid view points, alternately there are a few who seem to have very blinkered or unknowlegable viewpoints. I think if someone has some insight on a subject it will be debated.

I fail to see how calling someone a "sad man" and telling them to "grow some balls" is considered debate. Please, enlighten me.

I apologise for being a computer retard but dont know how to paste Baileys comment. But i was getting at the fact he based his opinion on the new away shirt on 2 texts from friends saying our players would look like a bunch of gays, I beg to differ. i think our boys will look rather smart and I will take lot s of pleasure when our boys take a large number of away points whilst being called "gays" by the home fans.

I apologise for being a computer retard but dont know how to paste Baileys comment. But i was getting at the fact he based his opinion on the new away shirt on 2 texts from friends saying our players would look like a bunch of gays, I beg to differ. i think our boys will look rather smart and I will take lot s of pleasure when our boys take a large number of away points whilst being called "gays" by the home fans.

1) You've misread his post. His opinion was that the away kit is a "fucking embarrassment" - to illustrate said point he mentioned how 2 of his mates also thought it was embarrassing and said that we'll look like "gays" in it.

2) You see, what you've just posted there is a much more reasoned and polite response than what you previously said. You didn't curse, you begged to differ and you illustrated your counter-argument with your opinion that we look rather smart in it. You're not basing your opinion on anything more logical than Bailey is. That doesn't make your opinion any more or less valid than Bailey's but it also does not give you the right to call him a "sad man" or to "grow a pair".

Grarghsies:

I was not trying to cause any offence to Bailey just trying to point out that opinions hsould not be formed on what others think. Individuality is a good thing and if the mighty EFC want to embrace this with a pnk away kit we as fans should back it especially when it is so unique.

See again that's a perfectly legitimate way to style your argument. Now wouldn't it have been much easier if you had led with that rather than the ad hominem attacks?

Just chin 'im Ian! :)

Now that's just confusing, who're you talking to? :lol:

HA - Caught you before the edit!

Edited by Grarghsies

Opinions are fine about the club and such as we pay our money and are entitled to them. But personal attacks on other members, even if they are your honest opinion, are not really the done thing.

If my opinion on another member was that he was a goat worrier I seriously doubt I could remain on the site after saying so.

Grarghsies, Put that bloody goat down! :lol:

ok one thing im going to through in the ring thar.

How can we as supporters expect our players (Who its quite documented with most players, don't have any sense of club loyalty) to pull on the Everton shirt with pride, when most of our fans (Who are loyal, proud supporters of the club) are refusing to pull on the shirt either. Honestly i think its awful and i can't honestly see a big beer bellied burly guy pull on that shirt, walk down the street and not think, "I genuinely look like a penis".

I do admit however, that women will buy it and for me, that's the only reason Everton have released a pink kit, for our female fans. If they'd have just said that instead of this technological advance bollocks, i'd have been happier.

Edited by tenaciousj

sorry StevO, im gonna rant again. Boring, plain and round neck...im fat so a round neck makes me look like im wearing a fuckin dog collar.

So LeCoq went crazy on being 'different' for the away kit but seem to have forgotten the home. "oh sheet, we forgôt le 'ome kit, what colôr do we do? Le pink is done, they play in bleu reet? lets make le 'ome all bleu, same template, silly fans will nut notice the changés without a blánc trim." Actual recording taken from within the design department of a frog sports company...

haha brilliant ten!

dont apologise though, nothing wrong with passion mate!

Bailey if u think the away kit is poor cos few of your mates took the piss you are one sad man. Grow some nuts and get your own opinion.

stick around ian, nothing wrong with opinions mate.

we always welcome new members, and if you've been reading so long you'll know were a friendly bunch and we like to get along.

Edited by StevO

Maybe they look awkward because they've gotta stand there posing for pictures, they're not models are they!I think it's unfair to assume it's the kit.

Although saying that it does look like DM is saying "Am I managing the girls team now?"

vo4wsg.jpg

Edited by Kohen

Bailey if u think the away kit is poor cos few of your mates took the piss you are one sad man. Grow some nuts and get your own opinion.

I have got my own opinion thank you very much and that opinion is that it is a very poorly styled and designed kit. I dont mind playing in pink, or having pink in the kit like last year but this looks shit.

Also in my opinion I think your a tit if you feel the need to go on message boards telling people to grow some nuts for highlighting how this kit really is an embarrassment to the fans and the club... and dont worry my mates said it was ok to write that... ;)