IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More and more the Home shirt is growing on me. The idea of all blue was me thinkin, "aw shit the creative department in Le Coq has fallen asleep" but then again, i'd prefer a simple, classy design than one with crazy shapes (Look at new United away kit). At the end of the day, only chelsea get near our 'all blue' kit and even they have red and white in. So im a bit happier now lol Although i wanna see the rumoured third :D

Edited by tenaciousj

Quite honestly, I don't care what designs are on the shirts, or even what colours the 2nd and 3rd strips are...all I care about really is that the people IN those shirts give everything they have whilst wearing them!! Players AND fans alike!!

The money men at the club need the fans to like the shirts so that we'll buy them unfortunately.

Got an email (sure everyone has) offering "free UK delivery" on the pink already. Suggests to me they're not selling as many as they'd hoped. What a surprise :mellow: .

could be to keep sales up before the launch of the home kit. sale in the away kit will drop big time when the home kit is launched.

The money men at the club need the fans to like the shirts so that we'll buy them unfortunately.

Trust me Romey, I used to work for Nike Europe, and in the 6 years that I did, I came to realise that true fans will buy whatever shirt their club puts out, no matter how crazy/disgusting/weird etc..etc.. as long as the club is doing ok on the pitch and they get exposure in the global media, people will buy them, whether it be a die hard that goes to every game or the foreign fan that just likes the sponsors beer and see's 1 in 10 games on the tv!!