IGNORED

Joao Silva (Signed)

Louis

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know who is in charge and what they did with our board!!!

I know what you mean mate, :unsure: 3 signings and we're not even a third of the way through June!

Definitely not "The Everton Way" that we have become used to.........

Going to be a real step up for both him and Beckford. Can't really see either as a direct replacement for Yak, unless we believe Saha is going to be fully fit with Anichebe the main deputy, and that certainly seems a risk to me.

got to be good, at least there are 5 players fighting for 1 (maybe 2) positiions. Better than 3 like we had before.

i've never seen him or heard of him, but im actually excited that we have brought in a young foreign talent. its just not what we do! hopefully the lad will continue his progress and push the first team. at 20 its not like he's a school boy and he's definitely big enough physically.

and again, good work to the club in getting it done early.

Its great that we are getting these signings in early but lets be honest we havent signed anyone that would have the opposition fearing us merely squad fillers. (I know we need them) but I would like to see us get a big name in early on so Peanuts and Mikel can see our intent and renew contracts.

Noooo Joooo!!!!!!

Glad we got shot of him, as for this new guy well I loke most Toffess don't know much about him, fingers crossed Moyes' scouting has unearthed another gem!

How much did he cost? As I read somewhere it was £500,000 but the Star (unreliable I know) said £3.5million - we surely haven't got that much to spend on untried youngsters???

• 1 month later...