IGNORED

Celeb. Fight

You guys don't understand!.....man City dont inflate their footballs with air anymore, they are infact stuffed with £50 notes....Moyes realised this and was trying to unpick the stiching on one.See thing is we need the money dont we :(

Check out the clip again!.....Mancini's not having any of it!He's saying "you've got the points, your not having any of our fuc%ing money"

Poor f**kers the whole worlds againt them, so far theres 14 pages of moans and curses, Drama Queens. :lol:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168819

I don't see what Moyes did wrong in any case.

Mancini entered his (Moyes) technical box, and used physical force to get the ball back. Moyes did nothing in comparison!

Reading Bluemoon winds me up so much, it's full of absolute idiots, who can't accept defeat, or the fact, that on occasions, they may actually be wrong!

Fair play to Mancini here though- "a spat which he had sought to neutralise before his press conference, breaking off from a radio interview to hold out a hand when he spotted Moyes walking past (the Scot took it). "If I've done wrong I'm sorry," Mancini said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-herbert-as-capello-knows-mancini-has-form-for-touchline-rage-1927946.html

Who knows whether or not that was to try and negate any punishment, still takes a man to apologise.

Edited by Kohen

Some of the users inc. Sniff are genuine football fans, and agree with the rest of the world and accept that what happened happened. Whilst others are calling for a 'conspiracy'...i mean, grow up boys (or hit pubity whatever comes first).

All this shit about them being targeted is rubbish, decisions go your way, decisions don't, its football. Ok some fans dont like it, but its not a bloody conspiracy!!

All this hatred against Moyes is also a joke, where's this come from?? Is it his record against them...then fair enough ahaha. But seriously, some comments like:

What did Moyes do wrong?

He got born. That's what the oxygen thieving ragtard did wrong.

I mean really boys?? Thats strongly unfair, for the reaction Mancini caused...im shocked (again) by the bluemoon forum.