IGNORED

Naughty Mikel

Louis

I believe he is bringing out a new version of The Platters great hit, entitled 'A Poke Gets In Your Eyes' :D

Seriously, we could do without petulance like that. Could have had a Red if the ref had seen it which I presume he didn't. However watch this space for the trial by tv and subsequent ban because A) It wasn't Stevie G laaaaa and B)We aren't in the top 4. :(

Edited by The Beard

I thought it was funny myself, deserves a pat on the back :P.

This lol But ive read Artetas response to it all and i actually think...too right!!! He said that Pederson constantly fouls him when they play, and they're always dirty. Arteta also said that he's told him on a few occasions how he feels about him and that obviously was 'the straw that broke the camels back'. Funny :lol:

This lol But ive read Artetas response to it all and i actually think...too right!!! He said that Pederson constantly fouls him when they play, and they're always dirty. Arteta also said that he's told him on a few occasions how he feels about him and that obviously was 'the straw that broke the camels back'. Funny :lol:

agreed but he is a role model, probably the biggest in the team! Id be saying the same for anyone else in the team, even Ossie!

agreed but he is a role model, probably the biggest in the team! Id be saying the same for anyone else in the team, even Ossie!

Yeah i agree though. Letter of the law states he should have been off, but apart from that decision Marrier had a good game arguably one of the best we've had in a while?

Come on lighten up Spidey. I think it'd be funny if a kid poked someone in the eye and while getting told off said "but mum, Mikky did it to that puff the other day, so blame him" :P.

Come on lighten up Spidey. I think it'd be funny if a kid poked someone in the eye and while getting told off said "but mum, Mikky did it to that puff the other day, so blame him" :P.

im trying to say the right thing! i know its funny, i was giggling to myself when i saw it. But that doesnt excuse the fact he couldve got him sent off (banned to the end of season and europa dreams officially dead) and set a bad example. oh, and he might have hurt that dirty bastard....

im trying to say the right thing! i know its funny, i was giggling to myself when i saw it. But that doesnt excuse the fact he couldve got him sent off (banned to the end of season and europa dreams officially dead) and set a bad example. oh, and he might have hurt that dirty bastard....

But he got away with it, so let's just laugh about it and salute King Mikel for doing what we'd all like to do Pedersen B).

moyes has told him off and he has apologised but agree with some others part of me doesn't blame him and personally id have flattened the dirty bastard! he looks a twat and believes his own hype after his first good season..arteta is still slightly injured and can do without petty little kicks like that! i just wish we had big dunc back and he did it to him :lol:

moyes has told him off and he has apologised but agree with some others part of me doesn't blame him and personally id have flattened the dirty bastard! he looks a twat and believes his own hype after his first good season..arteta is still slightly injured and can do without petty little kicks like that! i just wish we had big dunc back and he did it to him :lol:

id like to see that....

right, im giving up on the 'saying the right thing' (though i stand by it) as youve all got more twisted senses of humour than I and most importantly.... I agree with you for the most part!

Edited by galacticaracnid

course it would have been i think europe would have been over to be honest especially if rodwell and osman are injured along with heitinga we'd have no midfield! he got lucky and people have admitted that and i think it was just he was pointing at him cos he is a cunt and then it just slipped up his cheek :lol:

I just wonder why he tried poking him in the eye instead of pushing him or giving him a slap? Seems a bit of a strange one to me... Very lucky not to be sent off and if he had I bet the tone of this thread would have been slightly more damning!

Its a continental thing, to wag your finger is an insult as its a form of telling you off. Like their mothers when they were a child, he was implying he's told him? To put a finger on the face is more of an isult and i think the opportunity came to slip it in his socket :lol:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6104984,00.html

Aww, poor lickle baba... now shut the fuck up and man up.

:lol::lol::lol: Quote of the year!! ahahahahaha!! Yes Mark, lovin that!

Some well balanced arguments from Evertonians on that Blog and not surprisingly many inane ramblings from Rovers fans and some who really couldn't back up their own points/ arguments. :P