IGNORED

Yak Vs Saha

I know there is an old thread but couldn't find it!!

I am well known for my views on saha. I think he is a decent prem stiker but is not worth a place in the squad as he is too injury prone and does not turn up enough. At the begining and middle of this season he has sort of proved me wrong but for about 2 months now he is disintereted and not scoring where as the yak is finding some sort of form without always starting. My personal opinion was should always stick by the yak and use saha as a impact sub. (Although his wages are too high for him to be used that way) I honestly think next season Yak will be the main man with a new young stiker his unstudy. I cannot believe we turned down 8 mil for saha some people say it means we are not a selling club I think it's really bad business.

we have got 15 goals out of him though and he was our only fit striker at one point and has won us quite a few games...more than worth the 8mill because someone of saha's quality would cost a lot more! you take the chance with the injuries etc and yeah he looks uninterested sometimes as does the yak but both have the ability to score out of nothing

I do think that Yakubu will be our main striker next year and knowing that he has the quality of Saha breathing down his neck should get him going.

I dont really think its much of an issue. We could quite easily rotate both of them depending on the game situation and they can both step in and score goals.

Oh and i from Hibbert, Howard and the Ref...that gives us 3 more a season :lol:

hmmm, you reckon there's ever been a goal recorded as being scored by the ref? I would imagine that it would have been disallowed but in 100 odd years of football you'd think it would have happen at some point with some stupid ref!

As for Hibbo, do any betting agencies have odds on him scoring? Would be a good pay out I imagine!