2009/10 Best Thread

23 members have voted

1. 2. Favourite thread this season?

• Time To Drop Cahill?
    • Johnny Heitinga - Man Crush
    • Heitinga Rumour/Heitinga Signs Thread
    • Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?
    • Yak vs. Saha

Sorry, but I can't vote for any of these topics. With regard to favourite thread - Honestly, my favourite thread this season has been the one I started about predictions. However, I don't believe in voting or even nominating myself, the other (listed) threads I wasn't really turn on by - sorry! As for best mod/admin - whoever it was that sorted out the hosting problems we had in January, then he/they are the winners for me, cos without them there's be no voting, no threads no nothing.

Sorry, but I can't vote for any of these topics. With regard to favourite thread - Honestly, my favourite thread this season has been the one I started about predictions. However, I don't believe in voting or even nominating myself, the other (listed) threads I wasn't really turn on by - sorry! As for best mod/admin - whoever it was that sorted out the hosting problems we had in January, then he/they are the winners for me, cos without them there's be no voting, no threads no nothing.

Thank you kind sir, you can put your vote in now. *(Canvassing with loud hailer)* ;)

No vote from me, quite happy to pick a thread, but the poll only allows you to vote if you choose in both catagories.

I won't single out one Mod as they ALL do a great job, I get on with all the nominees and I have had help and/or conversations with each of them in the past.

Congratulations to Adz09 for his "Johnny Heitinga - Man Crush" thread winning Best Thread 2009/2010 and for making a bunch of scousers sexually attracted to another man :P