IGNORED

Man Of The Match V Fulham

MikeO

Man of the Match v Fulham  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ??????????????????????????????????????

• Tim Howard
    • Tony Hibbert
    • Sylvain Distin
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Leighton Baines
    • Phil Neville
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Ayegbeni Yakubu
    • Tim Cahill
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Louis Saha
    • Jose Baxter

pollresizear5.jpg

_46566537_everton_getty-1.jpg

_47714209_arteta2_getty766.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Fellaini 268

Heitinga 201

Pienaar 196

Cahill 170

Arteta 155

Osman 141

Saha 111

Baines 105

Rodwell 101

Howard 91

Bilyaletdinov 90

Hibbert 74

Distin 72

Donovan 71

Coleman 70

Yakubu 53

Duffy 23

Jagielka 22

Yobo 20

Neville 15

Neill 15

Anichebe 14

João Alves Jô 10

Vaughan 8

Gosling 6

Senderos 4

Nash 3

Baxter 3

Agard 2

Forshaw 1

Akpan 1

MOTM winners....

Blackburn (A) Mikel Arteta

Aston Villa (A) Tim Cahill

West Ham (H) Johnny Heitinga

Wolves (A) Steven Pienaar

Manchester City (A) Tim Cahill

Bolton (H) Mikel Arteta

Birmingham (A) Mikel Arteta

Hull City (H) Mikel Arteta

Tottenham (A) Ayegbeni Yakubu

Sporting Lisbon (A) Tim Howard

Manchester United (H) Leon Osman

Sporting Lisbon (H) Leon Osman

Chelsea (H) Landon Donovan

Liverpool (A) Johnny Heitinga

Wigan (A) Tim Cahill

Sunderland (H) Marouane Fellaini

Birmingham (H) Steven Pienaar

Manchester City (H) Marouane Fellaini

Arsenal (A) Marouane Fellaini

Carlisle (H) Marouane Fellaini

Burnley (H) Steven Pienaar

Sunderland (A) Marouane Fellaini

Birmingham (A) Leighton Baines

BATE Boresov (H)...Shane Duffy

Chelsea (A)...Johnny Heitinga

Tottenham (H)...Seamus Coleman

AEK Athens (A)...Steven Pienaar

Liverpool (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Hull City (A)...Johnny Heitinga

Manchester United (A)...Johnny Heitinga

West Ham (A)...Johnny Heitinga

Benfica (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Aston Villa (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Tottenham (A)...Tony Hibbert

Bolton (A)...Louis Saha

Benfica (A)...Sylvain Distin

Wolves (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Stoke City (H)...Johnny Heitinga

BATE Borisov (A)...Tony Hibbert

Portsmouth (A)...Tim Howard

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (H)...Louis Saha

AEK Athens (H)...Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Fulham (A)...Sylvain Distin

Wigan...(H)...Jack Rodwell

Sigma Olomouc (A)...Steven Pienaar

Burnley...(A)...Tony Hibbert

Sigma Olomouc (H)...Jack Rodwell

Arsenal (H)...Steven Pienaar

I gave it to jags thought he had a solid game put in sum really good challenges was heart in mouth time when he jard his knee thought he had done the same thing as last time. hibbertoni deserves a mention thought he offered allot going forward an was solid at the back.

Didn't catch all the game but from what I saw Arteta looked pretty good so he got my vote.

On a side note, despite it being good and all to win late, I did actually feel sorry for Schwarzer. Todays penalty rang bells of 4 years ago at the World Cup between Australia and Italy :rolleyes:

I gave it to big Vic as he looked as if he was the only player who really wanted to take the Fulham defence on! He just needs that little bit more quality at the end of the powerful runs.

Howard didnt have much to do but did what he had to well.

Hibbert was actually pretty decent. He got forward well although a lot of his crosses were too floaty.

Baines had a shcker for their goal, but he also put in a great last ditch tackle to save us a goal.

Jags & Distin were both solid although they did look susceptible on the counter.

Neville had a good game IMO. He did what he had to and didnt really do any panic hoofs which was nice to see.

Arteta did well and really dictated the game especially in the second half.

Cahill kinda drifted in and out of the game for me. He did fairly well and could have scored a couple but I still think he should be pushed further up to the striker as at times today Yakubu was completely isolated.

Billy looked to be having a decent game until he came off. Not sure if it was a knock or tactical but its hard to critise Moyes because Vic did better.

Pienaar did the usual. Worked hard, played some lovely passes and was generally everywhere. Please sign a new contract!

Yakubu was average. His touch was shocking but he did work hard, which isnt something I can normally say about him. I was hoping he would kick on from his brilliant cameo against Blackburn but it wasnt to be.

Saha did what he could, although I could swear that header he had late on had gone in. I was so convinced I jumped out my chair to celebrate!

Baxter had a very nervous 1st touch but it was nice to actually see Moyes use him!

anichebe for me too! he looks so much more positive than bily and will run at people which is what we need! should have taken on a shot a couple times instead of looking for a pass but still made the biggest impact of any of our players! hibbert 2nd for me too looked good and a couple of typical hibbo challenges which i love :D

anichebe for me too! he looks so much more positive than bily and will run at people which is what we need! should have taken on a shot a couple times instead of looking for a pass but still made the biggest impact of any of our players! hibbert 2nd for me too looked good and a couple of typical hibbo challenges which i love :D

This for me.

he looks in his element on the right if you ask me! gets the ball turns and just runs at and past people something none of the others don't really wanna do too often! i've always had faith in him and hopefully he can carry on like this!

I'd actually prefer him upfront tbh, but there's no doubt he's doing well on the right.

Maybe being out there will toughen him up a bit and then he'll move back upfront?

I was impressed with his running... he didnt track back to often however.... although I guess that wasnt something Moyes had specifically asked him to do.....

His end product isnt the best though......and his ability to pick out the right pass needs improving.....

I wouldnt have give him MOTH myself......

I gave it to Tony Hibbert :blink:

Edited by DangerMouse

I'd actually prefer him upfront tbh, but there's no doubt he's doing well on the right.

Maybe being out there will toughen him up a bit and then he'll move back upfront?

perhaps...i think he's looked better on the right but maybe cos as said he isn't the best decision maker just yet..if he starts to shoot when he can instead of looking for a pass then he will be a top striker he has all the tools for it!

I voted before i read any of the thread, so glad to see I am not the only one thinking Hibbert was man of the match. His best game for a good while, solid in defence, actually covered for Jagielka mistakes a couple of times, and quite a good few crosses thrown in at the other end, and a possible assist with his header into the box before the penalty.

...possible assist with his header into the box before the penalty.

Have to say I shouted at him when he did that...thought the better option was to bring in under control ( :unsure: ) and play it square to Mikel (or to Phil to set Mikel up) for a pop. The looped header with no pace rarely pays off. Very pleased to be wrong....again.

Had to go with Timmy.

Hold the front page :lol: !!

Have to say I shouted at him when he did that...thought the better option was to bring in under control ( :unsure: ) and play it square to Mikel (or to Phil to set Mikel up) for a pop. The looped header with no pace rarely pays off. Very pleased to be wrong....again.

Hold the front page :lol: !!

:lol::lol::lol:

That's why I was so excited to have Donovan...it gave me a MOTM choice alternate to Howard! :lol:

haha! everton toffees seams to give cahill the motm tho even if hes come off the bench for 5 mins! Im shure he give a motm to Lucas Neill once and he wasn't even on the pitch!

Edited by coxy051

Do any of you guys watch the game by any chance? The same way Heitinga continues to get votes for long balls and big kicks. Thats how. Cahill had a good game and got us the penalty. Neill played well while he was with us, he was a great fill in. Not to remind you guys about the game against Bolton where he set up two goals and only got a man of the match vote from me, when everyone else in our team was absolute shite.

Maybe its time to recognize cahill is our best player. Other teams fans do.

Arteta is our best player.

The reason he (Neill) didnt get it was because he wasnt MOTM, according to you, the majority of supporters are always wrong? Have you ever thought it is you, who is wrong?

In Oz you probably watch the hightlights, and anyone will tell you what Timmy does on MOTD makes him look like the greatest player in the prem, however if you attend (like myself and others do) you will know that performances are based on, not only what they do on the ball but also what they do off the ball!?

Heitinga, loud screams....WTF are you on about?

People aren't not registering Cahills contribution; however its whom they beleive to be the most effect on the day.