Romey 1878

Who Would You Take?

From the relegated teams.

I'd have

Burnley

Steven Fletcher

Portsmouth

Nadir Belhadj

Anthony Vanden Borre (I know he was on loan)

Jamie O'Hara (I know he was also on loan)

Kevin-prince Boateng

Hull City

Absolutely no one.

Altidore from Hull. He is big and physical with a touch for goal. Not a single one else.

Oh no! don't turn into the American version of EvertonToffees!!! Id take Bullard from hull that's it just for his antics!

It's not ONLY because he's American. I've watched him for quite a while and he has the ability to be quite a good player. much better than Bullard or Cairney for me.

Id take a couple of their players to be honest, but theyre probably not the ones theyre putting up for sale. Lee, Cahill if he wasnt so stupidly expensive (if you believe the papers)... Other than that there are some decent players but none i think would get into the team.

As for Wham - Parker wouldve been my 1st choice. Otherwise theres only really Diamanti there, looked promising earlier on in the season.

i dont mind that mark noble from west ham not a bad player but we have heitinga, rodwell and fellaini for that kinda position so i wouldn't bother with any of them..as for bolton i don't mind that lee and cahill but would cost too much i bet for what you get.

Well as someone to play on the right of midfield is probably our main priority, Eagles would be worth a look, as would Faubert and Lee if West Ham and Bolton are willing to listen to offers.

I don't think anyone from them teams would strengthen us, however I am not a manager and I trust Moyes in that department. Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines for example, so if anyone can turn third raters into decent players then he can.

I don't think anyone from them teams would strengthen us, however I am not a manager and I trust Moyes in that department. Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines for example, so if anyone can turn third raters into decent players then he can.

i think lee would on the right but other than that i agree, when i was thinking about who they had i was thinking good bench player every time, noble included, but noble could be a very good player in a few years given the right training and all that, dont think hed leave west ham though

Hull:

Steven Mouyokolo and Tom Cairney

Burnley:

Steven Fletcher, Chris Eagles and Danny Fox (could be an ideal back up for Baines)

Portsmouth:

Jamie O'Hara, Nadir Belhadj, Kevin-Prince Boateng

Id take a couple of their players to be honest, but theyre probably not the ones theyre putting up for sale. Lee, Cahill if he wasnt so stupidly expensive (if you believe the papers)... Other than that there are some decent players but none i think would get into the team.

As for Wham - Parker wouldve been my 1st choice. Otherwise theres only really Diamanti there, looked promising earlier on in the season.

That might make it hard for EvertonToffees to vote for the right Cahill in the MOTM polls.