IGNORED

Who Would You Take?

Id take a couple of their players to be honest, but theyre probably not the ones theyre putting up for sale. Lee, Cahill if he wasnt so stupidly expensive (if you believe the papers)... Other than that there are some decent players but none i think would get into the team.

As for Wham - Parker wouldve been my 1st choice. Otherwise theres only really Diamanti there, looked promising earlier on in the season.

Edited by galacticaracnid

I don't think anyone from them teams would strengthen us, however I am not a manager and I trust Moyes in that department. Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines for example, so if anyone can turn third raters into decent players then he can.

i think lee would on the right but other than that i agree, when i was thinking about who they had i was thinking good bench player every time, noble included, but noble could be a very good player in a few years given the right training and all that, dont think hed leave west ham though

Id take a couple of their players to be honest, but theyre probably not the ones theyre putting up for sale. Lee, Cahill if he wasnt so stupidly expensive (if you believe the papers)... Other than that there are some decent players but none i think would get into the team.

As for Wham - Parker wouldve been my 1st choice. Otherwise theres only really Diamanti there, looked promising earlier on in the season.

That might make it hard for EvertonToffees to vote for the right Cahill in the MOTM polls.