Sign in to follow this  
Ian C

2009/2010 Best Poster!

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the funniest/most helpful/most intelligent and just the all-round best poster this season?

• Romey 1878
    • Bailey
    • The Beard
    • MikeO
    • galacticaracnid
    • tenaciousj
    • CraccerC
    • Grarghsies
    • Bill
    • jamiemaher
    • holystove

Time for the final poll; Best Poster. The pinnacle of all online popularity contests. This poll has only 1 objective, to stroke the ego of the winner and ruthlessly belittle the 10 losers.

You have 5 days. Use those days wisely, and feel free to post here why people should vote for you (Well actually, it'd be more interesting if you said why people shouldn't vote for the others :lol:)

Play nicely, and no getting butthurt, it's only a bit o' craic like! (oh di di do di dah, where's me crock o' gold Seamus?) :lol:

Voted for your good self Ian.

Great contribution over the year that belies your age (unless you're lying and in fact you're a fifty-seven year old bricklayer from Rhyl in which case I want my vote back :angry: ).

Voted for your good self Ian.

Great contribution over the year that belies your age (unless you're lying and in fact you're a fifty-seven year old bricklayer from Rhyl in which case I want my vote back :angry: ).

54, and I got laid off in the recession. Currently working as a campaign manager for the BNP. Cheers mush :lol:

I know but ever since recession killed the Rhyl bricklaying industry I need to earn money somehow. If I campaign for the BNP I get 10% of all gold in the lost and found in the new Jewish 'summer camps' ;)

Its him i dont like. Maybe the policies arent too bad!

Grand I'll sign you up for membership so. We have a special offer atm, 75% off Mein Kampf, Triumph of the Will and the Nazi memorabilia episode of Father Ted. All for just £666! :lol:

I voted for CraccerC. Interesting posts and he's active in most threads which I find very important. MikeO is the best at that but I deducted points for age, at 50 you're supposed to know a lot :).

minority?! how many spiders from space d'ya suppose there are!

Ive met three before you, im sorry babe ;)

spi3.jpg

Trudy, nightmare in bed, webbing sometimes leaked oil. Very weird, squirters dont do much for me i'm afraid!!

spi2.jpg

Latoya, a right bunny boiler seriously, even looking at another beautiful pair of octuplet legs, she went ape and chewed off their faces.

spi1.jpg

Moira, you just can't fault her. Unfortunately i was found in bed with a daddy long legs and now i'm afraid i had to come out to save face.

That Spidey, is why i voted for you :wub:

The Beard gets it from me, they're always good posts never any meaningless rubbish. ;)

Cheers Bill. In the main I try to right according to how the thread has been introduced. If it is a serious debate then that's how it should be, however if they are more light hearted then i feel I can adapt accordingly , such as the post about Liverpools and the Echos' campaign to 'make' them finish 4th. I also contibuted in a similar way when a certain fanzine first hit the streets ;)

And in the grand scheme of voting and taking a leaf out of The Eurovision voting, Bill gets mine :lol:

Although to be fair his posts are to the point without over stretching, makes easier reading and they are always relevant t thread without going off on a tangent.

p.s A worthy mention to everyone else because with anyone contributing we wouldn't be here.

Cheers Bill. In the main I try to right according to how the thread has been introduced.

"write".........oops, a slight error there.

Incidentally, when I edit changes, sometimes I am unable to save them, which makes editing difficult. Anyone know why this may be?

OK, maybe I'm a very single-issue poster, but I try to contribute! :P

Your contribution is much appreciated Noddy....we've been very lucky to get an extra insight into Shane's progress from inside the family (from Mark also).

Sadly though you didn't do enough shameless electioneering and gratuitous back-slapping during the nomination process :P .

Sadly though you didn't do enough shameless electioneering and gratuitous back-slapping during the nomination process :P .

Ah, I'll have to work on that next year :lol:

At the risk of pissing others off I voted for Romey.

Mainly for his match/player analasys as it is generally very good and I have come to rely on his objectiveness when I have been unable to attend the games or had a crappy feed to watch.

i think i have been mis represented on here and i invite you all to the blueroom to see how nice i am

Ha. You go ahead, we'll come later.