IGNORED

2009/2010 Best Poster!

Ian C

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the funniest/most helpful/most intelligent and just the all-round best poster this season?

• Romey 1878
    • Bailey
    • The Beard
    • MikeO
    • galacticaracnid
    • tenaciousj
    • CraccerC
    • Grarghsies
    • Bill
    • jamiemaher
    • holystove

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look who's Mr. Bloomin' Popular. MikeO is officially ToffeeTalk.com's Poster of the Year for 2009/2010. Green Ormy!! :lol:

Suppose a 'well done' is in order <_< ...you'll get it when i feel like it :lol:

No really, you can wait....

Oooooh ok. Well done Mike! :D

not complaining here, but having the mods included here and them having their own thread is just unfair. Not bitter or anything <_< :P ! but i wouldve been joint 2nd!

congrats Mike though....

Edited by galacticaracnid

not complaining here, but having the mods included here and them having their own thread is just unfair. Not bitter or anything <_< :P ! but i wouldve been joint 2nd!

congrats Mike though....

Ah but Bill nearly won the mod/admin one and Mark was off the pace. Whereas here Mark did much better.

The polls were for different things really. Mike just happens to be all-round amazing, :gay: :wub:

3rd aswell...I only know one of my voters, but like Mike; Massive thanking you to whoever you are :)

i was being sarcastic with my post really, the 3 people i named i've allhad big bust ups with. congratulations, you pat my back ill pat yours.

as for spidermans comment - mod/admin do a job and mod/admin work, so their work in that field is separate to posting. for example a mod might try to cool down a situation before it boils over or might move and merge threads and keep the place running smoothly and tidy. bill is a good admin as he provides a backup forum and generally remains neutral in disputes. mike is a good admin because he tends to try and calm situations and also generally remains neutral. mark is good at the job because he basically makes sure everything is where it should be and it would be a great deal messier without him. basically it's not to do with the detail/quality of posts. although, they're all good posters, i don't normally take notice or respect that many posts from people outside of a group of maybe between 5 and 10 and they're all in that category. stevo is a good poster as well when he posts, underrated. if i have one regret on toffeetalk it's probably all of the beef with liam, you don't realise what you had till it's gone :(

Edited by CraccerC

i was being sarcastic with my post really, the 3 people i named i've allhad big bust ups with. congratulations, you pat my back ill pat yours.

as for spidermans comment - mod/admin do a job and mod/admin work, so their work in that field is separate to posting. for example a mod might try to cool down a situation before it boils over or might move and merge threads and keep the place running smoothly and tidy. bill is a good admin as he provides a backup forum and generally remains neutral in disputes. mike is a good admin because he tends to try and calm situations and also generally remains neutral. mark is good at the job because he basically makes sure everything is where it should be and it would be a great deal messier without him. basically it's not to do with the detail/quality of posts. although, they're all good posters, i don't normally take notice or respect that many posts from people outside of a group of maybe between 5 and 10 and they're all in that category. stevo is a good poster as well when he posts, underrated. if i have one regret on toffeetalk it's probably all of the beef with liam, you don't realise what you had till it's gone :(

hehe, i know dude just bitter!

mod/admin do a job and mod/admin work, so their work in that field is separate to posting. for example a mod might try to cool down a situation before it boils over or might move and merge threads and keep the place running smoothly and tidy. bill is a good admin as he provides a backup forum and generally remains neutral in disputes. mike is a good admin because he tends to try and calm situations and also generally remains neutral. mark is good at the job because he basically makes sure everything is where it should be and it would be a great deal messier without him. basically it's not to do with the detail/quality of posts. although, they're all good posters, i don't normally take notice or respect that many posts from people outside of a group of maybe between 5 and 10 and they're all in that category. stevo is a good poster as well when he posts, underrated. if i have one regret on toffeetalk it's probably all of the beef with liam, you don't realise what you had till it's gone :(

If we started again i would nominate this for Best post, Nice one Mike.