IGNORED

Problems With E-ticketing On Official Site

mark78

hi all

anyone having problems using the e-ticketing service on the official site,trying to buy tickets for pompey game but after entering debit card details its says "The card type of the card entered does not match the card type selected" any ideas??

have already emailed the box office but no reply,ran a few times and getting dead tone.

took me 2 weeks to get tickets for the Wham game and that was only because after waiting so long i called my sister to get them. Next day she went the boxoffice and paid there. The website is terrible, im convinced that the phoneline is on a constant engaged loop.... its no wonder we cant sellout Goodison each week when its so damn hard to get tickets! Best of luck mate, you will need it!

Over time I have numerous problems with eticketing.

It's got to the point now where I just use it to see which seats are available and then call dial-a-seat to complete the transaction.

Never personally had any real problem getting through to them before though.

Over time I have numerous problems with eticketing.

It's got to the point now where I just use it to see which seats are available and then call dial-a-seat to complete the transaction.

Never personally had any real problem getting through to them before though.

The only problem there is, they then charge you a booking fee on top of your match ticket !

hi all

anyone having problems using the e-ticketing service on the official site,trying to buy tickets for pompey game but after entering debit card details its says "The card type of the card entered does not match the card type selected" any ideas??

have already emailed the box office but no reply,ran a few times and getting dead tone.

It might be worth checking that you are inputting correct details and not missing something silly, like selecting Visa Delta, when it should be Visa Debit etc etc. Not as stupid as it sounds, making that mistake... ahem! :blush02:

I have rang the box office on numerous occassions, in the past, and never encountered any long delays. I know all numbers have changed recently, that maybe a problem. I think the number now ends in 1878.