IGNORED

Arsenal

Iv just had a quick gander on the 606 website to see what their reaction to Arsenal's pretty shambolic performance today and while I do query some of the things Wenger does, I couldnt believe the amount of them that were calling for his head.

Admittedly Wenger has some weaknesses in his stubborness (such as only playing kids in the Carling Cup or his reluctance to spend big in the transfer market or his thinking behind playing Eboue in midfield?!) but this is the same person who created one of the greatest ever Premiership sides and has managed to consistently manage a top 4 finish despite having to balance player expenditure with the building of a new stadium and the repayments that go with it.

Not to mention that this season he has had to deal with a string of long term injuries especially to his best players (much like ourselves).

Its definately right that he deserves some criticism, but they have to remember what he has done for the club and the circumstances in which he has had to work. It will be interesting to see if he is still there next season, especially if they somehow manage to lose third place!

Agree with you 100% Bailey, I really think he's one of the world's best managers and there's no way he should be sacked.

Perhaps I guess this season has been more or less a reality check for him. Having faith in goalkeepers like Almunia and Fabianski was a crucial error, as neither of them are good enough for Arsenal. As well you highlighted the problems with injuries this season especially to players like Cesc and RVP, he certainly needs to add quality at a lower price. If the rumours surrounding the purchases of Marouane Chamakh (free), Eden Hazard (13 Mil), Joe Hart/Sebastian Frey (8-10 Mil), and maybe perhaps another quality centre back, as well with the sales of a few of their fringe players to raise the cash, then I can see them being a much better side next season and really pushing United and Chelsea to the line and perhaps winning the title.

i heard rumours he wants that lad who plays for athletico in goal? only 19 so lots of potential and already a very good goalie! suits wenger perfectly i think..he addressed the cb problem by spending big on vermaelen but been unlucky with him and gallas too i think! too reliant on fabregas in that midfield because denilson doesn't cut it for me to be honest! and the less said about bendtner the better..agreed with above 3 or 4 signings and the kids they have they will be a good shout to win the league next season

i heard rumours he wants that lad who plays for athletico in goal? only 19 so lots of potential and already a very good goalie! suits wenger perfectly i think..he addressed the cb problem by spending big on vermaelen but been unlucky with him and gallas too i think! too reliant on fabregas in that midfield because denilson doesn't cut it for me to be honest! and the less said about bendtner the better..agreed with above 3 or 4 signings and the kids they have they will be a good shout to win the league next season

atlético*

and i think you would be referring to sergio asenjo

I'm sorry but I can't stand Arsenal because of Wenger, and I love watching them fall on their faces.

He's an arsehole IMO. A good manager but a complete and utter tosser. I hate that any team that gets physical against Arsenal (and I mean in a fair way, like Blackburn did yesterday) he criticises their tactics because it stops his team being able to play, so much so that he even suggested we should put an end to tackling altogether! Basically, he wants teams to just roll over and let his team piss all over them because he decided to put a team of fairies together!

Sorry, but he makes my blood boil.