Sign in to follow this  
jofanon

Over Powered

I think a number of times over the last season we were physically over powered - especially in the midfield department.

I think we need a powerful player who can mix it as we are quite lightweight.

Would love someone like Diop join us.

What do you think?

I think a number of times over the last season we were physically over powered  - especially in the midfield department.

I think we need a powerful player who can mix it as we are quite lightweight. 

Would love someone like Diop join us.

What do you think?

I agree 100% and i have always been a fan of Diop but i dont know if he would be the right move for the blues just now.

Having said that i cant think of anyone else who we could buy either!

Nolan or Barton.  ???  Still fancy Boa Morte on our left side.

Doubt we would get Nolan especialy with Big Sam building a young british team.

Barton could come with problems and doesnt he play a more attacking role? Dont get me wrong i like him but i just dont know if it would work!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
is our very own Anderson Da Silva the answer?

If he was any good he would have been here by now,work permit or no

If he was any good he would have been here by now,work permit or no

Maybe u can be right....but at the same time the memory of the Nigerian player(what was his name anyway? forgot) who was on work permit comes to mind.If he choses not to play we are stuck with him till end of his contract and not easy to discard!

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Maybe u can be right....but at the same time the memory of the Nigerian player(what was his name anyway? forgot) who was on work permit comes to mind.If he choses not to play we are stuck with him till end of his contract and not easy to discard!

N'yarko you mean?o or something like that

Totally agree.Carsley isnt the man we need someone with a little more quality, i think joey barton is a great shout. he is a massive blue. likes to get stuck in and can bang a few in. diop would be good but would fulham let him go?? and if so for what price.

Mac    0

Bring back Tommy G (even if he is gay?), he can still do a job for us, and we have funds for a decent wage.

Let's not f*ck about here boys, he was the best at what he did, defensive minded with a little creative flair. I f*cking loved him.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Bring back Tommy G (even if he is gay?), he can still do a job for us, and we have funds for a decent wage.

Let's not f*ck about here boys, he was the best at what he did, defensive minded with a little creative flair. I f*cking loved him.

ATB

Mac

He was only good when it suited him,like when he was looking for a move...otherwise he did only what he wanted to do,nothing more,nothing less,a massive step back if he came.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Agreed, he played OK for half a season out of 4.

And thats what anoyed me most about him when he did turn it on he was a class player,but far too lazy in run of the mill games.

Mac    0

In our CL season, the only reason we were in a position of strength was the fact he turned it on for that 1/2 season. I am grateful for that if nothing else.

I can see what you mean Fozz and Licker, but as most things on TT it was an opinion, and mine was, is and always will be he was a talented player who we had to let go before we saw the best of him.

ATB

Mac