IGNORED

Best Away Fans Poll On Stoke Site

Dont vote for West Ham, vote for us lol! We are the best away fans! :)

I meant from my perspective as a home fan, they were the best (though the only ones ive seen - hard to tell in pub/internet). They out-sang the rest of Goodison the whole game through!

I meant from my perspective as a home fan, they were the best (though the only ones ive seen - hard to tell in pub/internet). They out-sang the rest of Goodison the whole game through!

They are nowhere near the only ones in that respect mate!

They are nowhere near the only ones in that respect mate!

so i heard, makes me sad. I had ironically lost my voice completely over that weekend too, so at least i had an excuse. I remember when i had a season ticket (wow.... 15 years ago now...) and the sound during the game was incredible. I cant complain much because I dont often get back to Liverpool to see the game or to join in the chants, but it was very disappointing to see Goodison so quiet.

so i heard, makes me sad. I had ironically lost my voice completely over that weekend too, so at least i had an excuse. I remember when i had a season ticket (wow.... 15 years ago now...) and the sound during the game was incredible. I cant complain much because I dont often get back to Liverpool to see the game or to join in the chants, but it was very disappointing to see Goodison so quiet.

I don't get there as often as I would like either, but it seems to have been a steady decline over a number of years.

Don't get me wrong, when in the mood the old lady can and does still rock, but it seems to need a spark or big occasion to get things going.

I don't get there as often as I would like either, but it seems to have been a steady decline over a number of years.

Don't get me wrong, when in the mood the old lady can and does still rock, but it seems to need a spark or big occasion to get things going.

Yeah i tend to agree with that, and i think playing in europe the past few seasons may underline that slight decline, i think anyway, because, of the amount of Sunday games we have had. I hate Sunday matches, no one can be bothered at all! So hopefully this coming season, some more 3pm kick offs! and a better atmosphere all around, but as you saym, when its rocking, my word its rocking! :)

Atmosphere seems to have dwindled to a degree at most of the premiership clubs though (I've actually been to more aways than homes this year! :huh: )

Everywhere seems generally quieter and the away fans (us) seem to make more sustained noise than the home fans so it's not something confined to Everton.