IGNORED

Another New Stadium Story

nice to see someone is thinking outside the box, drugs often help with that....

Pros

1. its weird but original

Cons

1. Wouldnt want to be in a smaller stadium. Would give the kopites "proof" that we are a "smaller" club

2. it reminds me of Wimbeldon and i HATE tennis.

3. Logisitcs of moving the crowd down that spinal wall would be a nightmare (at least from what can be seen from the pic)

4. Dont want to get involved in anyway with the black-hole-for-money-sinking-red-ship across the park.

The club have already dismissed it

However, publicly, the Blues dismissed the plan, denying any contact with the group and describing the scheme as “unworkable, unaffordable and undeliverable”.

Same old story then, we will never move :(

I'd rather stay where we are than move to a stadium like that.

Personally, I may be biased(am I?) but I think that if LFC fail to build their stadium on Stanley Park before planning permission expires then the Council should implement another covenant.

The idea has some merits. But I think that the downside of this idea is simply that it won't happen. Besides if one club has a smaller stadium than the other in a sceme like this there would be an outcry of incredible proportions.

Why not two of the same sixe seperated by an athletics stadium. ie not siamese twins but Siamese triplets. It would provide a world class sports emporium (if that is the right word) Capable of holding many events throughout the year.

Personally, although novel, I don't like this idea. I actually find it quite insulting, as EFC have been thwarted at every step to build a new stadium, yet, only when the difficulty has raised questions of conspiracy or when LFC's new stadium started to lose momentum, has anyone external to EFC given any kind of a crap. As much as this is irritating, I would be quite happy to keep our heads down and plod on, as it surely can't be too long before we attract a billionaire benefactor. Then it will be 'fook 'em all'

The Allianz is a great stadium to be sure, but share it with that lot. :blink: Might consider sharing it with Marine or South Liverpool. :lol: (are they still going?)

Maybe even St helens RLFC ;)

But, this is where you failed to see my sneaky logic. With the Red Shite sure to pull a Leeds United or, even better, a Pompey we would be left with our own stadium having had it paid for by our ugly second cousin across the park.

But, this is where you failed to see my sneaky logic. With the Red Shite sure to pull a Leeds United or, even better, a Pompey we would be left with our own stadium having had it paid for by our ugly second cousin across the park.

Aha a Machiavellian ploy

Where've you been EW?

As Louis said, I have been stalking Anil Ambani :lol:

Seriously, been touring the west coast of America for work and pleasure - people in the US are ace. All I can say is don't dis baseball, it will get you beat up!

This stadium idea gets worse every time I look at it...so to those that opposed Kirkby which do you prefer, the Kirkby Stadium or a Stadium in the shadow (literally) of Liverpool's?