Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Waiting For The Scan Results...

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Dont rate howard tbh,neither it seems does ferguson at the mancs,why else would he bring in a 35 year old dutchman?

I think that if he passes it won't hurt giving him a new contract as can help as a goalkeeper coach as well and can use him as back up if needed.

Would have thought that if he does stay Wright will be going although surprised that he has not already gone.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
You might say that about Martyn, couldnt get a game at Leeds, but was brilliant for us, even at 39.

Martyn was always class though,even if the leeds management couldnt see it.

Yep big nige is one of those players who has deserved a new contract, like people were saying Fergie deserved a contract for last season after his spell as super sub during 04/05. In this case Nige has never failed us never made a mistake that I can remember and should be at least our backup sorry Turner but yr only young specially for a goal keeper.

Yeah but they have always been big prospects Kirkland was playing 1st team football for Coventry before he went to Liverpool whereas Turner seems like a good young keeper but unproven cept at Chester and a couple of other games. If Howard gets an injury for a few months I would feel safe knowing big Nige is coming in between the sticks.

Not that bothered about his scan - I know he has been good I we shall never forget him - the best keeper we have had since big nev. But we have HOWARD now, and tobe honest I can see martyn on the bench - with teflon gone.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

Seem to be pinning a lot on a keeper whos here for ONE season FFS...

Ola    0

;)

Not that bothered about his scan - I know he has been good I we shall never forget him - the best keeper we have had since big nev. But we have HOWARD now, and tobe honest I can see martyn on the bench - with teflon gone.

;) you may be right

Yeah just seen that its a shame but can understand while he has done it.

Am sure he will get a job as a goalkeeper coach somewhere.

All the best

Ola    0
It doesnt necessarily mean Teflon will stay, there are rumours DM will move for Robert Green at a vastly reduced price due to his injury

27678[/snapback]

;) mentioned this a while ago, we should go in 4 him now