IGNORED

Jagielka

It's pretty obvious to all observers, be they Everton fans, or managers of Man utd, Chelsea or City, that Jagielka hasn't regained his pre-injury form.

There's probably a good chance he will get back to his high standards and if he does, and if he wanted to leave then £15-£18 million is probably the starting price....unless City come in them I'm sure Moyes will be asking £23-£26 million :)

We finished 8th.......all our good players will be linked with top 4 or mega rich teams, it's just something to fill the sports pages.

i'll go and chain myself to jags if i have to :lol:

I can speak from experience on this one; its taken me the last 7 hours getting unchained from Johnnys bed, and i can honestly say, it sounds more enjoyable than it really is... :unsure:

Edited by tenaciousj

Katy Perry... now there's a tasty woman!

Pity she's an 'honoury' west ham fan... imagine if she went out with Donny Tourette (similar'ish' to russel brand - well they're both tits but at least donny's a blue) she'd have the EFC sexy lingerie :thumbsup_anim:

• 4 weeks later...

hardly surprising really, he's a quality player and Wenger is looking to replace Gallas. I do wish other teams would sod off and stop poaching (or trying to at least) our best players. It is a testiment to what Moyes has done and a credit to the players who have proven themselves but dammit leave us alone!

it'd kill me to see jags go! however i don't think he will..unless we are talking silly money i doubt moyes would entertain it and i can't see him pushing for a move

....same as that, I'd like to think he's happy where he is. He's got into the England squad with us so why go elsewhere?