IGNORED

Tim Cahill Dvd Signing In Sydney

mk86

As the title says, Timmy was doing a signing of his new DVD today in the city. I found out a few hours prior. Changed all my plans and jetted down there. I made it, just. Got the DVD signed and a photo with the man himself. YAY!

Nice one, bet you were happy meeting Timmy?

Sure was! I was at the end of the line to start with and he came down the stairs behind me with a friendly greeting. An awesome day it was :)

Edited the pic. Made it smaller

Hey... I'm not much of a poster more of a viewer but this deserves something from me because that is awesome, congrats! i'm so devo that i missed out though!!

fingers crossed somthing else comes up.

From downunder I take it?

Did you get your tickets for any of the Everton games? The presale for the Sydney and Brisbane games went up today. There's an allocated Everton section as well. Be sure to check it out.

The Melbourne game goes on sale tomorrow.

I'll be at all three!

From downunder I take it?

Did you get your tickets for any of the Everton games? The presale for the Sydney and Brisbane games went up today. There's an allocated Everton section as well. Be sure to check it out.

The Melbourne game goes on sale tomorrow.

I'll be at all three!

Yeah i'm from Sydney. I got my tickets for the sydney game this morning in the allocated Everton section... can't wait!!!