IGNORED

Steve Round: Ferencvaros?!

got a mate who works for them(anyways i think it is for them). not sure what as like..but he is always on about it on facebook etc..i'll pay attention next time :lol:

Would you please tell me what's the name of your mate?

*I'm sure I would recognise him, if you write down his name. :)

Between him and Lazlo Csaba (former Hearts manager) apparently.

*László Csaba was one of the candidates. According to the news László Csaba would take the head coach manager position only, if he get enough money to buy new players. Kevin McCabe don't want to spend money for new players. But I guess you might have more information about this case than I have.

kyle wiffen

pretty sure he has summat do with the club! worked with him in a bar about a year back..spoke a bit since but not that much...one of those facebook mates that is just there :lol: seen the name about his pictures etc though and i remember he was doing some degree in sports

of coure! Ujpest is Fradi's main rivalls. Fradi won 28 championship. Ujpest win 20 championship. MTK Hungária win 21 championship, but they arent good nowdays. Nowday Debreceb and Videoton are the best teams. Videoton strikers are fantastic.

Nemanja Nikolic and Andre Alves. Nikolic will go to playing for Toulouse or Maccabi Haifa.