Sign in to follow this  
rubecula

A Pink Kit

Is pink a good choice?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. So what do YOU think of the Pink Kit ?

• I feel very sick
    • Don't like it but it is ok for the girls
    • I can put up with it, but I don't want one.
    • It is actually alright
    • I love it Sweety, Well done LCS darlings
  2. 2. Should Le Coq Sportif be allowed to continue as Shirt manufacturer?

• Hell no
    • I don't know.
    • Lets give them another chance next year.
    • Hell Yes.

I think I know how this is going to go, but just to make sure, What do you think of the Pink kit. Lets just see what the general opinion is.

Its not as bad as i thought it might be, at least its not a salmon colour. pink is in our history so its not a shocking 1st pink kit is it. not arsed what the lads wear as long and we keep pulling in the right direction and bring some silverwear home soon

I voted for It's actually alright and Hell Yes, because I don't think it's that bad of a kit and it looks decent on the players.

My reason for saying hell yes is that we've got a pretty good money deal with LCS, probably a lot better than some other clubs who might be with more recognised brands. So I say even if people don't like the kit, we are still Everton at the end of the day, and if it means having what some people consider a really bad shirt but at the same time the club is in a better financial position (even if it's not by much) then I say so be it.

Feel free to disagree with me, just having my say. :)

I voted for It's actually alright and Hell Yes, because I don't think it's that bad of a kit and it looks decent on the players.

My reason for saying hell yes is that we've got a pretty good money deal with LCS, probably a lot better than some other clubs who might be with more recognised brands. So I say even if people don't like the kit, we are still Everton at the end of the day, and if it means having what some people consider a really bad shirt but at the same time the club is in a better financial position (even if it's not by much) then I say so be it.

Feel free to disagree with me, just having my say. :)

I'm feeling free to Agree with you sir!

Whether you like it or not....if you're buying it don't forget to access the store through the link at the top of the page.

Costs the same but helps out the site :) .

[/shamelessadvertising]

missing the option of "good gawd thats ugly but it might grow on me"....

For the girls i reckon its ok, but since im not :gay: going to say no for me.

Give LCS another shot next year. If its something as "radical" as this, place the shot between their eyes....

Whether you like it or not....if you're buying it don't forget to access the store through the link at the top of the page.

Costs the same but helps out the site :) .

[/shamelessadvertising]

For shame Mike :lol:

(Wonder if Louis will put Shocking Pink in TT as a colour scheme...... :lol::lol: )

I'm happy with last year's away kit... but this is too much. Will be good for my daughter tho... missed out on getting the pink shirt for her a couple of years back.

wearing pink doesn't make you gay, some people need to get with the times.

of course it doesnt make you gay, some people need to not take what they read so seriously.

I think its shockingly bad and I am surprised by the reaction on this thread (havent read the other one yet though). I actually really liked last years away kit but this it terrible and imo it looks cheap.

It looks like something with Pepto-Bismol spilled all over it. I can see it for the women but not for myself. Not really a fan but hey if it sells kits.

I've lost that emoticon!

Keep the topic on topic.

lots have gone missing Louis!

I didn't like last years but this one is growing on me.. oddly I don't think the "black" looks dark enough?

described as navy blue, not black this year....

Been having a think about it and I've decided that I don't care what we're wearing. It's still the same team under the shirt and the colour shouldn't matter for the away kit.

Hell, this is the kit we'll be wearing when we beat Brum, Blackburn, Citeh and Chelsea.

Fuckin' get on it.

The damn thing is growing on me.. not enough to pay full retail... I hope the home strip is decent, in that they don't use the same design as away with diff colours.. though the goalie kit suggests as much.

The players will feel so bad in it they will lose the first 3 games, they will go back to wearing a manly kit instead of feeling like a load of girlies.

Its said that the reason behind it is that it will be easier to see you teammates to pass the ball, thats a load of bollox. What the fook is wrong with dayglo yellow or gold.

Its said that the reason behind it is that it will be easier to see you teammates to pass the ball, thats a load of bollox. What the fook is wrong with dayglo yellow or gold.

Or just recognising the players you've been training and playing with for years for the most part! :blink:

The players will feel so bad in it they will lose the first 3 games, they will go back to wearing a manly kit instead of feeling like a load of girlies.

Thats the so called revolutionary part of the kit I believe (and possibly the pink, but thats been done in europe and rugby?).

Its a good job Le Coq Sportif arent working on the ground move... or maybe they are!? :o