Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Season Ticket

Maybe one day I will get a season ticket.

In fact maybe one day I will make it to Goodison

had my first trip to Goodison last year. planned on going to about 5 games last year, made it to two (one away, one at home)

more next year!!

Mac    0
Just signed up for my first ever Everton season ticket, i cant fucking wait for this season to start  :D   :D   :D

Good on you Mark, hope you have a good time.

Maybe one day I will get a season ticket.

In fact maybe one day I will make it to Goodison

Adam, I wish you well with getting to the school of science, it is well worth the effort.

ATB

Mac

Spooky I used to sit just above the goal in the lower gwladys, seems like the entire forum does as well. :lol: There'l be enough for a toffetalk section soon.

Ian    3

bin ther for 8 or 9 yeasrs now (cant remember now, mite even be 10 :lol: ) best seat in the house, wouldnt swap it for anythiN :D

Ola    0
my first ever season ticket was last season on the top balcony, renewed in same place, but have sat in paddock and the main stand before

:D we should all count are blessings that we have been chosen to pay hommage at the greatest club in the world,nothin beats that ;)

Ive sat in the top balcony a few times aswell, i absolutely loved the view but the atmosphere was shite

yeh i love the view too, but the atmosphere is shit, thats y i like wer ul lb sitting..... upper bullens is a godo place too

Just realised the big thud on the doormat when the season ticket arrives will be no more cos we're on those swipe cards this season!

Does anyone know how the ticket allocation for away games is gona work cos our coach organiser sorts our tickets normally but if we have to collect points on the card does this mean we will all hve to go down the ticket office & que now so our cards can be swiped?

Just realised the big thud on the doormat when the season ticket arrives will be no more cos we're on those swipe cards this season!

Does anyone know how the ticket allocation for away games is gona work cos our coach organiser sorts our tickets normally but if we have to collect points on the card does this mean we will all hve to go down the ticket office & que now so our cards can be swiped?

a SWIPE CARD? knowing Everton it'll break and everyone will get locked out!

Yeah we are getting Fan cards like the shite where all your info is recorded electronically, i also heard that you use it like a supermarket saver card in some shops earning points which give you a discount on next years ticket!