IGNORED

Everton Vs Boro

ooberman

rochembeck the lads name is, brazillian i think ( i heard of him years ago...bought him on LMA :) ) some one needs to stay close to him and make sure he gets no space...neville perhaps? i think he will stick with the same team. I'll be there cheering on a winning side! :D COYB

Feckin daylight saving kicked in this country over the wekend akin to back home.

Kicked in that was pretty much every where except where Pat resides

( I will live in the land time forgot - my choice no complaints).

So ill be @ me wireless an Hour later - 1am kick off's now!!!

anyone know if this is on sky?

I just looked at the fixtures on the sky site  but it doesn't have a channel assiociated with it.

it might not be as it's a fixture that's been recently changed because of European games.

As far as i am aware its not on sky. Its a 3pm kick off isn't it??????

Think its on Sunday due to Boro in europe tonight!!

www.satfootball.com

useful site for finding out what match is on on what channel. think i saw us play on al jazeera sport last season. anyway all these channels are showing the Everton game on sunday:

ART Sport 3

Supersport 3SA

Sport 2 Hungary

TPS Foot

C+ Deporte 2

Canal+ Sport F/N

best bet in ireland is canal+ sport, i think the N of the F/N means canal+ norway. see link:

http://www.canalplus.no/page.asp?guid=A60D...0&showall=false

1-0 to us and i dont care who scores....maybe beattie for confidence reasons.

Edited by chuky_r_law

Morning peeps, Last week i went for a comfortable 2-0 against brum, and it should have been.

I feel just as confident this week, so i'll go along with the same team (gaining a bit more confidence now). Yobo and Weir seem to have come through bad patches and are playing better now, probably cos they have better fullbacks playing alongside.

Boro without Southgate and ecky-og, or whatever hes called, look a bit weak at the back, so i'me going for the same score..............comfortable 2-0.

SCORERS........Beattie, Cahill. :D

www.satfootball.com

useful site for finding out what match is on on what channel. think i saw us play on al jazeera sport last season. anyway all these channels are showing the Everton game on sunday:

ART Sport 3

Supersport 3SA

Sport 2 Hungary

TPS Foot

C+ Deporte 2

Canal+ Sport F/N

best bet in ireland is canal+ sport, i think the N of the F/N means canal+ norway. see link:

http://www.canalplus.no/page.asp?guid=A60D...0&showall=false

1-0 to us and i dont care who scores....maybe beattie for confidence reasons.

cheers mate, my locals got most of those channels so that's cool! i'm not in Ireland though!

..right..see everyone at the Condor ferry depot in Weymouth about 7.00 Sunday am then it's all down Wooneys local for the game..be easier (and cheaper) for me than getting to Goodison !! (2-1..VDM and BT and Queuedrue for them 'cos he's in my fantasy team))

Edited by mikeo

MATCH DAY HERE AT LAST

Its been a long week waiting for this match. Most of the results for the teams around us went our way, so if we dont capitalize on this then we need shooting

Can't wait, 3 points, hat trick for beattie, and the off to the pub to watch manures misery