IGNORED

Tickets For Blackburn Away

craigb

I don't seem to go to our first away game of the season, dont ask why, but i never seem to, maybe its lack of funds etc around that time of year, but i was thinking. Who gets priority for first away games? because at the start all season ticket holders are on an even keel. How does it work? Apologies if im having a very dumb moment, and this question sounds ridiculous!

Usually there is still the system that operated last season regarding loyalty points etc. For instance I went to 16 league away games last season, so when Blackburn tickets go on sale they will stipulate that first entitlemet will go to, say for example, season ticket holders with 8 or more away purchases from last season and so on. The next away game , Villa, it will probably be season ticket holders with 6 away purchases from last season plus the Blackburn from this season. That is what usually happens but as we know this is Everton. :)

Usually there is still the system that operated last season regarding loyalty points etc. For instance I went to 16 league away games last season, so when Blackburn tickets go on sale they will stipulate that first entitlemet will go to, say for example, season ticket holders with 8 or more away purchases from last season and so on. The next away game , Villa, it will probably be season ticket holders with 6 away purchases from last season plus the Blackburn from this season. That is what usually happens but as we know this is Everton. :)

Not like you to miss games John :D Which ones didnt you get to. ??

Thanks for that mate, appreciated.

Not like you to miss games John :D Which ones didnt you get to. ??

Sunderland, I hate away Boxing Day games, I was working Xmas day so family came first (I had no choice really), Arsenal as I was in Tenerife but got to watch the blizzard during glorious sunshine and you know what? For a fleeting moment I was jealous of those that where there and shockingly Man Utd, I even have family and a few friends there so I often have a good old time but a family party put the kybosh on my Old Trafford visit last season. I usuually swerve the cesspit but I got a freebie, bit the bullet and went.