IGNORED

Gosling

he burned every bridge he had at this club and i wouldn't be surprised if he comes out and admits how huge of a mistake he's made come january or so, when he'll already in a relegation battle with a club like newcastle or west ham. not to mention, he won't be playing in the center of midfield, like he believes he so rightfully deserves. who does this kid think he is? i hope that the money he gets from his signing fee and wages at his new club keeps him happy when he realizes the biggest mistake of his career was leaving everton the way he did.

Edited by American Evertonian

Have said before that I cant blame the lad for wanting first team football.

I don't think even Blackpool would guarantee him premier league first team football. I don't think any club can ever sensibly guarantee anyone first team football.

Girly wimp.

I'm probably the only one here completely indifferent to the whole thing, originally i was pissed because we could have lost up to 4mil, but really what have we lost? An average player at best, was never going to set the world alight, and nowhere near in the class level of rodwell.

Yes it's annoying, yes he's a dick, but end of the day, we should be looking to someone like donovan on the right, with osman as back up, instead of osman with gosling as back up. Maybe this will provoke Moyes into a more aggressive stance with positions that are weak in depth, like left back and right midfield? Only time will tell. I'm sour over the manner with which Gosling has left but I'm not vindictive, I hope getting relegated will be a positive experience for him, and who knows, Cardiff may end up getting him and he could score a cup wonder goal all over again for them, in which case in my eyes at least he'll be absolved his previous transgressions.

For now, I really couldn't care less. Plymouth have lost out on a little bit of cash; don't care. Everton have lost out on a little bit of cash; don't care. You've got to think, if we don't get any more players by January we could easily loan Donovan again or go in for another player, and that's around the time gosling would have been fit, and he may not be anywhere near the mid-table standard he reached with us beforehand. Yes he could have been a good player had he stuck with us, yes he still might, but once again, no, no i do not care. Not one bit.

Edited by The Regulator

Guess who said this on 27th May....

"I have another season to go on my contract and have been offered an extension, everything seems fine with it and there's plenty of time on my side. It's just a question of when I do sign it but I'm more than happy to see things through."

"This is a top-five club in the Premier League and there's no other club I'd rather be at."

"This is a great place for kids, It's harder at the top four clubs, with all their money, because they tend to just go out and buy the top foreign players, here the gaffer gives you a chance and I'm very grateful for that."

"With the squad size and money here, he has to look at youth and the lads who've come through here have done him proud."

"That was certainly a major factor in coming here because I knew I would get a chance - and I have."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5350257,00.html

Guess who said this on 27th May....

"I have another season to go on my contract and have been offered an extension, everything seems fine with it and there's plenty of time on my side. It's just a question of when I do sign it but I'm more than happy to see things through."

"This is a top-five club in the Premier League and there's no other club I'd rather be at."

"This is a great place for kids, It's harder at the top four clubs, with all their money, because they tend to just go out and buy the top foreign players, here the gaffer gives you a chance and I'm very grateful for that."

"With the squad size and money here, he has to look at youth and the lads who've come through here have done him proud."

"That was certainly a major factor in coming here because I knew I would get a chance - and I have."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5350257,00.html

I can only assume, from that, that he's a thick cunt.

anyone heard anything on the appeal?

Everton have officially still said nothing and he's still listed on the OS <_< .

Think we must give it a go, natural justice is on our side.....and possibly even the law.

"In order for a verbal agreement to be legally binding the agreement must have reached completeness. This means that all terms and conditions have been reached and agreed regarding services and terms of pay. Agreements will be incomplete when there are still further terms and conditions to be agreed. Agreements in principle will not usually be upheld in court and will not usually be considered complete verbal agreements."

Does...

"....I have been offered an extension, everything seems fine with it and there's plenty of time on my side. It's just a question of when I do sign it but I'm more than happy to see things through."

....suggest that the deal was completed verbally?

Holystove's opinion would be useful :) .