IGNORED

Players We Should Sign

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

here are some of the players i reckon we should sign for nest season...

Ali Karimi - Had a good season with Bayern Munich and scored plenty goals... even though he is a dirty a**b... he will be a good signing for 2million

Marcelo Zalayata - seems to be out of favour with juventus but i know he is a good winger and has speed to burn... possibly can come here on a seasons loan

Dario Rodriguez - dont know what club he plays for but he seemed very dangerous against us back in march when we had the friendly... 5million will do it for us

Richard Morales - He is tall... strong and powerful upfront and we need players like that and he will provide that strength up front for us...

Edited by KillaGTiR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reg Reagan

whats with the editinfg there?

did i ever tell you what a great job you do :) killa

Edited by KillaGTiR

Guest blueboy122

no need for that talk really was there he aint dun anythin to u so y call him a dirty arab u cud of jus called him dirty or a dirty sod bt u had to make it racist y!!!????

no1 player wud shud deffo snap up us that little pompey player d alassandro cus hes quick gt a gd shot and can run better all rwnd player than vdm in my opinion wa u think guys??

Guest blueboy122

and wa the thing bout at the botom i lik u better if we sleep together r u sum sort of man slag who cant get a gf cus hes a desprate and racist!! :angry:

Stop getting your knickers in a twist mate, i imagine his signature is song lyrics or something like that

Its a tune by 'Romeo Void'.

Malbranque would bring something to the squad but one of the reasons hes leaving Fulham is he wants higher wages and they offered him a lot. Bearing in mind moyes pulling power and our remaining kitty, we wont be signing any european stars. Pennant and Dean Whitehead could be cheeky bids for the the teams goin down, they both played well last season.

Guest Reg Reagan
no need for that talk really was there he aint dun anythin to u so y call him a dirty arab u cud of jus called him dirty or a dirty sod bt u had to make it racist y!!!????

no1 player wud shud deffo snap up us that little pompey player d alassandro cus hes quick gt a gd shot and can run better all rwnd player than vdm in my opinion wa u think guys??

do you speak any english brother?