IGNORED

Leroy Fer

Most Feyenoord-fans don't have a lot of confidence in next season. The club have one striker, and he's 17 years old. So I doubt Feyenoord 'll sell one of their best players and fan favourites for only 4 million pounds.

On a positive note, Feyenoord are in a lot of financial worries so maybe they'll be forced to accept it.

Most Feyenoord-fans don't have a lot of confidence in next season. The club have one striker, and he's 17 years old. So I doubt Feyenoord 'll sell one of their best players and fan favourites for only 4 million pounds.

On a positive note, Feyenoord are in a lot of financial worries so maybe they'll be forced to accept it.

I'm a Feyenoord fan and I have a lot of confidence in next season ffs!!! :D

We have one of the best youth academies in Europe and our team is full of top quality 17-21 year olds. But as you mentioned > we are broke as a muthafuc..king joke

I think you'll get him of you have 6 million pounds laying around somewehere. And if you sent us a Vaughan or Baxter on loan > much appreciated

2007/08 Feyenoord 13 1 Eredivisie

2008/09 Feyenoord 32 6 Eredivisie

2009/10 Feyenoord 31 2 Eredivisie

Total: 76 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjps3RpFnA

Edited by SCF08

looks really good to me

lol I watched the clip from SCF08 and was completely underwhelmed!

If that is a compilation of all his best bits then I am not impressed, mind you I did get bored and

switched it off after about 3 minutes so maybe I missed him doing something impressive!

That said Ive never heard of or seen him so couldnt really judge him

lol I watched the clip from SCF08 and was completely underwhelmed!

If that is a compilation of all his best bits then I am not impressed, mind you I did get bored and

switched it off after about 3 minutes so maybe I missed him doing something impressive!

That said Ive never heard of or seen him so couldnt really judge him

Watched that one too, kind of hoped that was more of an "out takes" compilation! There was lots of huffing and puffing with little end product.

That said he looked strong and pretty quick and could possibly be polished into a gem.

Watched that one too, kind of hoped that was more of an "out takes" compilation! There was lots of huffing and puffing with little end product.

That said he looked strong and pretty quick and could possibly be polished into a gem.

Yeah...It was just a clip with his general style of play.

Goal vs Russia U19s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WzcdWbxQc&feature=related

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...