Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

A Favour

Would someone local be willing to buy a copy of the current issue of The Evertonian and stick it in the post to Grarghsies (he's in it and can't get one in Ireland). Sure he'll reimburse the cash (or tell you the phone number of the lass he met in Lanzarote :P ).

PM him if you can help. Ta.

Did you get sorted? i am in liverpool tomorrow for a week i can pick you one up and post it when i get back to Dublin? pm me you address if you didnt get one.

Did you get sorted? i am in liverpool tomorrow for a week i can pick you one up and post it when i get back to Dublin? pm me you address if you didnt get one.

He got a scanned copy of the page sent to him scouse (but if you see one have a look at the "Heads Up" page to see his considered wisdom and angelic face :P ).

He got a scanned copy of the page sent to him scouse (but if you see one have a look at the "Heads Up" page to see his considered wisdom and angelic face :P ).

Mr Connoly is a cutie ;) aha. Ive got a copy for him, but he needs to reply to me :)

Mr Connoly is a cutie ;) aha. Ive got a copy for him, but he needs to reply to me :)

I did! Twice!

And that's twice you've spelt my name wrong you twat :P

I did! Twice!

And that's twice you've spelt my name wrong you twat :P

Ha, i did it on purpose :blink: Not like i carry the copy to bed with me, whilst i stroke your little Irish face with my warm, moist hands.... :P Not. How would you spell my name then!? (real name)