IGNORED

Only Happen To Us!

Cloud

Seeing as VDM prefers a move back to Italy ... And now Valente is supposedly putting himself in the world cup shop window ?

And all this after Everton smash there transfer record on Andy Johnson ?

How can they state a lack of ambition in our club ?

This would only happen to us wouldn't it, we start show ambation and players who think they are bigger tha nthe club sya we have no ambation when we go break the transfer fee for a player!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

i cant understand this vdm says he wants to prove his worth to the fans for bein so gd to him then the nxt he wants to move to itlay cus he cnt handle prem.i think its his agent chattin shite to him to get him to move bck to italy.

yeh, in the News they were saying that Moyes was going to get rid of him!

And then he came out begging Moyes not to sell him so he can prove himself, and now a few weeks later he wants out?

I agree i say it is his agent?

Ac Milan & Juventus are after him? :lol::lol::lol: I dont think soo VDM! If Inter didn't want him i doubt they will!

Edited by Cloud

yeh, in the News they were saying that Moyes was going to get rid of him!

And then he came out begging Moyes not to sell him so he can prove himself, and now a few weeks later he wants out?

I agree i say it is his agent?

Ac Milan & Juventus are after him? :lol::lol:   :lol: I dont think soo VDM! If Inter didn't want him i doubt they will!

Juventus look like they will be relgated so they'll take anyone, and VDM has said if they go down he would love to help them get back up

Who does Valente think he is. He's done nothing for us yet. Him and VDM are the type of players who find it hard to adjust to the premiership and then try to hide that fact by using the 'lack of ambition' excuse to try and get away <_<

Swapping VDM for McCarthy may be an option but

1. He doesn't want to go to Porto

2. I'm not sure that McCarthy is the player he was.

Who does Valente think he is. He's done nothing for us yet. Him and VDM are the type of players who find it hard to adjust to the premiership and then try to hide that fact by using the 'lack of ambition' excuse to try and get away <_<

Swapping VDM for McCarthy may be an option but

1. He doesn't want to go to Porto

2. I'm not sure that McCarthy is the player he was.

Its on text this morning that Porto have offered that deal to EFC.

VDM has said that he would possibly link up with porto because of some link with the manager

and im upset by valente i really like him, i hope he rubbishes this rumour soon ... hes old now, he might aswell play out his final days at a good club challenging for europe, he won't get too much better

Guest fozzie22
VDM has said that he would possibly link up with porto because of some link with the manager

and im upset by valente i really like him, i hope he rubbishes this rumour soon ... hes old now, he might aswell play out his final days at a good club challenging for europe, he won't get too much better

we hardly chalanged for europe last time out did we? <_<

im not happy with players talkin bad of the club, but now a player says we have little ambition we all stand up and say otherwise. ok us fans and the players and back room staff may have all the ambition in the world, but how many of us on here have slated the board for the past how many years for not having enough ambition? yes we've just spent £8.6m or whatever on AJ, but one swallow wont make a summer. it hurts me to say it, but Nuno may have a point

Guest fozzie22
im not happy with players talkin bad of the club, but now a player says we have little ambition we all stand up and say otherwise. ok us fans and the players and back room staff may have all the ambition in the world, but how many of us on here have slated the board for the past how many years for not having enough ambition? yes we've just spent £8.6m or whatever on AJ, but one swallow wont make a summer. it hurts me to say it, but Nuno may have a point

I've got to agree lets be fair about it west ham shelled out 7.5 mill in january for ashton,we're not big players anymore,it hurts me to say it but we're not.

Until serious money and i mean big bucks come into this club we will limp along like a lame horse,every now and again picking up speed for awhile then slopping back to where we are now a medicre mid table side.

It it hurts like hell to write that but its the truth sadly.

We've under invested for years in the team we now have one of the smallest squads in the PL and its going to get smaller when stubbs goes you know in about 14 years :) ,stadium talk is all very well but it means fuckall we dont have the sort of cash to build one but still BK dreams aboout it.

How can people say we've got not ambition we've just broken our record transfer fee and are about to sign one of the most promising young defenders. I think we've got a great chance of Europe this season cos for once Everton are the team signing players were not waiting until the last day and grabbing who's avaliable and we'll end up with a lot stronger squad than the likes of Bolton and Wigan

I'm sick of posting this but here i go again 5 years ago we had no ambition we were employing seccond rate managers and getting into debt to let them buy seccond rate players. We were fighting relagation every year, knocked out of the cup in the first rounds every year and staying in the premiership was a good season. There was no talk of europe & no chance of signing young players who could lift the team and the likes of Manure, Chelse & Arsenal were looked upon as no big loss if we got beat.

In the last 5 years we have:

Employed a young ambitious manager (granted the jury is still out but we still gave it a shot)

Steadied a surely sinking ship

Got out of debt

Lowered the average age of out squad

Signed young international standard players

Brought in Big Kieth with the sole aim of making us a viable business (whatever you think we have spent 30+ million in 2 years & are NOT in debt).

Finished in 2 of our highest league positions since the 80's

Qualified for europe

We now look at bottom half as a problem and see ourselves as at least mid table if not european outsiders.

One statement sums it all up fellow Evertonians, we have made progress and

Rome was not built in a day