Sign in to follow this  
Cloud

Only Happen To Us!

i have no ambition? im just being real.... if u think we are better than any of ; chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool, spurs and newcastle, then lay off the crack

and as for bburn and bolton, boltaon have been mroe consistant than us last few years, blackburn have shown that they are more creative and dangerous, whislt having a tight defence ... so we've signed 2 players, big deal, they may be good but we still have a way to go

it isn't a lack of ambition its stating the obvious

i have no ambition? im just being real.... if u think we are better than any of ; chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool, spurs and newcastle, then lay off the crack

and as for bburn and bolton, boltaon have been mroe consistant than us last few years, blackburn have shown that they are more creative and dangerous, whislt having a tight defence  ... so we've signed 2 players, big deal, they may be good but we still have a way to go

Not another one! :rolleyes:

Seccond time i'v asked this today and i got no answer the first time but here goes, What would show you we had ambition by the time the season starts?

and as for bburn and bolton, boltaon have been mroe consistant than us last few years, blackburn have shown that they are more creative and dangerous, whislt having a tight defence  ... so we've signed 2 players, big deal, they may be good but we still have a way to go

How the fuck can put Newcastle in that list? Fair enough the rest, but i never said we were as good as the rest. Anyway Bolton deifnitely lacked ambition, up until this season theyve been getting frees and loans and thats it - thats hardly ambition

To be honest lads, MINE is the best, not biast at all by the way :D:D

I think i might get a new one done, not sure yet though :)

Guest fozzie22
At the moment WEIR is pondering whether to sign another contract or go somewhere else,

and YOBO wont sign cos he doesnt know if Weir is going or staying

The manager should tell Weir that he is no longer in his plans, cos he intends to start with Yobo and Lescott, also needs to tell joey that he will be 1st choice.

That would insure that all parties know where they stand so we can move on.

FFS ITS LIKE RUNNING A KINDERGARTEN.  big kids the lot of them, come on Moysey, lets get it sorted and move on.

Licker.

edit for a PS................JUST BEAT ME TO IT GOLDY.

If weir ponders much longer he'll qualify for a fucking buspass