IGNORED

The Odd News Thread

Louis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing that they can find their way from the waters of Brazil and regions and end up in Scandanavia. Surely the coldness of the waters would dictate they wouldn't be able to survive for too long ? What could be worse than having a piranha type fish violate your testicles or nether regions ?

Damn well be careful out there is all you can say.

• 2 weeks later...

How can you get suspicious above food disappearing from a fridge ? Only to say, will be sure to check closets and other such spaces at some stage today in case of any hidden or unwanted individuals.

edit: cant embed :(

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23986595

The girls believe that the UK in particular is a hotbed for "witchcraft" because of the popularity of J K Rowling's Harry Potter books.

"The spells and things that you're reading in the Harry Potter books, those aren't just something that are made up, those are actual spells. Those are things that came from witchcraft books," says Tess.

:dont know:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23986595

The girls believe that the UK in particular is a hotbed for "witchcraft" because of the popularity of J K Rowling's Harry Potter books.

"The spells and things that you're reading in the Harry Potter books, those aren't just something that are made up, those are actual spells. Those are things that came from witchcraft books," says Tess.

:dont know:

:doh:

apparently some girl has broken her dogs neck cos 1 direction didn't follow her on twitter...i seriously hope it's a hoax...fuckin hell

I can only recognize 'One direction' as some kind of music act, or put another way, another one of those awful little fucking boy bands, that seem so prominent in todays day and age.

I hope the RSPCA come down heavy on her, if indeed this is true. Some kids today need to be kept away from these goddamn social network things. I sincerely hope it turns out to be a false story, with no harm done.