IGNORED

'arry: Everton Can't Win The League

Louis

From this month's Sky magazine:

"[..]there are only a few teams every year that can win the league so what do you win? What has David Moyes won? He's a top manager but can only win a cup. He can't win the league with Everton. That won't happen."

Is there a link to this?? I cant view the image for some reason.

If this is Arry Redknapp saying this he is a complete joke, when he says Spurs have a chance at the title!! He livevs in a dream-world sometimes, i like him but he gets far to ahead of himself. they had one decent year last season, we have got in the champions league and constantly challeneged the top 4 year in year out. so surely he must be proving they are not just a one off and concentrating on cementing themselves as a top 6 team instead of waffling cockney rambles about them being contenders for the league!! it only a year since they were fighting to stay up!

Keep your lob-sided face shut Redknapp and keep your hands off our players!

It comes up with a liitle x and saying posted image? must works aceint computer!!

does my head in the way we are over looked when we do well and then spurs get all praise and this team could be the next team to win the league, it was the same with villa.

saying that i am glad we go under the radar and then suprise few people by coming in the top 5. IMWT!

I look forward to Paul Merson singing our praises on soccer saturday soon saying we play like Barca!

A good start is what we need and soon arry will be eating his slurred cockney lingo!

Edited by joemaxmooreismydad

http://www.skysports.com/magazine/story/0,25070,15225_6275794,00.html

edit: i find it a bit strange that he refers to us. Im thinking he sees us as the competition. It hurts to say, but he is right - we are not going to win the league, not anytime soon anyway, but we are his competition for a top 4 finish, espcially if we keep the squad together. But he has to recognize that he wont win anything more than a cup either. Im looking forward to Spurs falling at the 1st hurdle and watching all the "experts"/pundits making excuses for them.

Edited by galacticaracnid

http://www.skysports.com/magazine/story/0,25070,15225_6275794,00.html

edit: i find it a bit strange that he refers to us. Im thinking he sees us as the competition. It hurts to say, but he is right - we are not going to win the league, not anytime soon anyway, but we are his competition for a top 4 finish, espcially if we keep the squad together. But he has to recognize that he wont win anything more than a cup either. Im looking forward to Spurs falling at the 1st hurdle and watching all the "experts"/pundits making excuses for them.

spot on!!

Honestly cant see what you are all getting so worked up about.

He is entitled to his opinion, I happen to think he is right, and so why

shouldnt he mention us? It was perfectly relevant that our name should crop

up as we were the last team to break into the top 4.

Harry knows we have no chance of winning the league, Moyes knows we have have no

chance of winning the league and Im pretty sure most Evertonians know we have no

chance of winning the league

At the moment I cant see Spurs winning it either but as Harry says I do beleive

they are probably only 3 signings away from having a side that could certainly challenge

for the title, just as I think we are.

The big diffence is though Spurs could realisticly make those signings

Harry knows we have no chance of winning the league, Moyes knows we have have no

chance of winning the league and Im pretty sure most Evertonians know we have no

they are probably only 3 signings away from having a side that could certainly challenge

very very good post!

I agree. Everton winning the league would arguably be the biggest shock in sport over recent years!

In your heart you maybe think you have a chance of winning the league but in your head you know there would have to be some major upsets in that season. A bit like the season we got 4th.

Its not impossible but it would be a bl00dy big ask!