Sign in to follow this  
Louis

EvertonTV coming to gaming consoles?

Coming to an Xbox near you?

I don't care about PS3.. it's not as good :)

hahaha Louis everyone knows Xbox is for cheap ass little girls who wouldnt pay the extra to get a games machine worth having!

good news though, evertontv will be much better in 1080p

I have both consoles :P

I don't think it'd necessarily be 1080p. In the long-term I'd like it to be but I'd be happy with current quality available on Xbox.

The PS3 is easier for efctv to become compatible with, for the Xbox a new application would need to be made and added to the dashboard.

I just wish it would stream properly to Australia... tried it on 2 connections and both times it's woeful. Almost a complete waste of money, though I will keep it for listening to the radio stream when Everton's not on the TV here...

I asked EFC's digital media manager "You mentioned possibility of EFCtv on the Xbox 360. Are you hoping to have a standalone app' similar to netflix and sky ? Also, are there any plans to release kits as avatar clothing on consoles and Everton theme packs?"

Response:

"Its in our plans. Silverlight's an option for a new portal - but we'll be in the hands of Microsoft in terms of whats possible."