IGNORED

Auto Cup Scheme

paul

How does this work?

If you don't take it up then for Cup games do you still have time to reserve your own seat before it goes on general sale?

Conversely if you do take it up but want to change your seat how do you go about it?

If you choose not to be a part of it, and I never have, you usually get 1 weeks priority to purchase your own season ticket seat for any cup game before it goes on general sale. If you choose not to sit in your own seat then this can only be done after all season ticket holders have reserved their own, then you may be able to swap your seat for another, hope that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're not in the autocup and buy your own ticket do they just credit your season card or do you get a normal seperate ticket like everyone else?

Regular/General ticket. Autocup will credit your season ticket if you take up the option of taking your seat. If you miss the deadline or choose not to take part in the autocup, you will be given a regular ticket :)

Regular/General ticket. Autocup will credit your season ticket if you take up the option of taking your seat. If you miss the deadline or choose not to take part in the autocup, you will be given a regular ticket :)

I'm not in the auto cup scheme and I've bought my seat for the Huddersfield game and they just activate my season card for the game, I don't get a ticket sent to me.